Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No heal

Default No heal

I have pmd dawn seeker and thantium about an issue I have where I got 0 heal when I was hit and they havnt replied
    Also have a **** poor generic response from Roy at customer services saying its not a bug
    I was hit and altho I had 0 honor and the other player had millions I got 0 % heal
    I need this remedied ASAP
    A pm from a Evony rep would be nice

was it a pult wave?

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    was it a pult wave?
    hey tipperary yeah i know wot ure talking about but this is me getting hit and not getting heal
    u mean did i send like 240k ballies or 100k pults or over and not get heal i know about that bug but its the opossite i got hit and receieved no heal despite having honor in my favour big time and also having auto heal on with gold in city

this is bs, im a sitting duck in my account right now because of an evony mistake and wot do they do they hide and bury there head in the sand
    avoiding fixing things with generic mails is bull,as long as we keep paying they will do nothing

Beside Your City...Or what is left of it.

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes View Post
    I was hit and altho I had 0 honor and the other player had millions I got 0 % heal
    I believe this has been mentioned before in several forums, however, I am sad to say that this is, apparently, not a bug (at least for mech waves). I have been told that this "bug" is from Age I- it is deliberate and not unintentional...supposedly to discourage large waves. You only lose out if you lose X amount of pults/bally/etc., so, sending a large wave won't necessarily give you a bad heal, it is dependent upon how many you lose.

Whether or not it was intended to be applied to suppression/colonization battles, what have you, I don't know. Maybe it's not fair, maybe it is. Unfortunately, it's just something that you are going to have to work with
    "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
    --To those who say you can't play this game without coining: Anything is possible....Come check out the Level 15 Star Set that I built through farming---

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyAngel View Post
    I believe this has been mentioned before in several forums, however, I am sad to say that this is, apparently, not a bug (at least for mech waves). I have been told that this "bug" is from Age I- it is deliberate and not unintentional...supposedly to discourage large waves. You only lose out if you lose X amount of pults/bally/etc., so, sending a large wave won't necessarily give you a bad heal, it is dependent upon how many you lose.

Whether or not it was intended to be applied to suppression/colonization battles, what have you, I don't know. Maybe it's not fair, maybe it is. Unfortunately, it's just something that you are going to have to work with

yes but with mechs ect u dont get heal on troops over the threshold
    i didnt get heal on any of my troops
    not something i have to live with as they have 2 days to do it or i claim back every penny i have spent on this game which embarrisingly is alot

Beside Your City...Or what is left of it.

Well, the problem with that is that if it's not a bug, then I suppose that you can't really do much about it. If there is already previous knowledge available that "it is intended", you go in with full knowledge of it's presence and therefore, they are not liable for your losses. Not to say that I agree with the heal policy, I don't necessarily, however, it does present a certain balancing factor and you can't really complain about that if they have already come out and said that the bug was intended.
    "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
    --To those who say you can't play this game without coining: Anything is possible....Come check out the Level 15 Star Set that I built through farming---

so wot ure saying is that heal isnt always or shouldnt always depend on honor?
    isnt that the whole point of honor?
    they cant have it both ways and btw a couple of silly messages on a forum doesnt make it clear this isnt a bug,and actually an allaince mate this happened to had 65% of his troops returned just 3 weeks ago,as i said they cant pick and choose who gets it and who doesnt

one other thing not to come off as an arsehole but they have this to discourage large waves?? but implement atlantis in the same game the whole point of that is to sent large waves

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes View Post
    one other thing not to come off as an arsehole but they have this to discourage large waves?? but implement atlantis in the same game the whole point of that is to sent large waves
    true that.....
    maybe its only used in PvP?

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms