Thread: Attack Hero Intel

Default Attack Hero Intel

I need to find the spreadsheet on hero intel in combat. I lost the link...

Please help!
    Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Default Found it ... Reposting here

the truth about hero intel
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default

Good info about Intel / War hero here

Did you know...

When defending a Scout Bomb only the Int rating of your top Att hero matters in deciding your loses?

That is assuming you kill all the scouts in one round, which you should. But since it's only one round the attack value doesn't really matter. Higher intel means fewer loses.

It's not a big deal because most people just shut their gates but I like using Swordsmen for Scout Bomb defense, so in any city that is likely to get bombed I like to have my best Attack hero with 50 Intel.
    Last edited by JShep; 05-02-2012 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JShep View Post
    Did you know...

When defending a Scout Bomb only the Int rating of your top Att hero matters in deciding your loses?

That is assuming you kill all the scouts in one round, which you should. But since it's only one round the attack value doesn't really matter. Higher intel means fewer loses.

It's not a big deal because most people just shut their gates but I like using Swordsmen for Scout Bomb defense, so in any city that is likely to get bombed I like to have my best Attack hero with 50 Intel.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not know that detail. But I assumed a hero with high intel would be best. So i would rather level a hero with a high base intel over a mars. So my base 68 att/68 intel inn hero is 20 or 30 level behind that great mars with a base 85 att / 20 intel. instant stuff is nice but i like the best results in att and defence over all.

Quote Originally Posted by instylex View Post
    Good info about Intel / War hero here
    nice info there. thx

Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    awesome thread