Thread: tinyiest WR ever

Default tinyiest WR ever

Hi yall I wanted to show a defense report from na42 which opened only 5 days after this report so no big troops but a good defense worthy of the forums I hope

http://ww.evonyurl.com/g37b2f

I just logged in to rebuild the wall defenses too!
    [Alliance]<18:14>[Tribunus]: All Hail Reet, King DoDo, Ruler of the dysfunctional backwoods territory of Bavaria, degenerate capital of Evony

Yep, She failed a completely random attack. The person hitting you forgot that you had enough layers to survive a lot of rounds therefore giving your archers firing space QUICK work of an not so good enemy. +rep from me!

well defended although to be fair it wasn't a great attack - i'm sure that HH helped a little bit in helping you defend nonetheless lol

Recruiting for Na44, PM me if interested, Thanks

Na28- Retired
    Na33- Solstice

its ok for the beginning of a server. plus his hero was crappy so i hope he didn't expect to win. and yes the number of rounds matters for waves like that. i have used waves like those before for a cheap and effective way to kill warriors once range setters and most other layering is gone. In you case u had rangesetters so they went splat.
    --na36, Phoenix