Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 164,Hopefully coming soon! Looking for fellow Coiners.

Default Server 164,Hopefully coming soon! Looking for fellow Coiners.

Hi everyone! Judging by the current schedule, a new server (164) Should be opening around the 8th-10th of May 2012.

I am impatiently waiting for this server, and have decided that instead of spending $30 per month, to spend my entire Game Budget in one month.

I plan to Auto Cent's a Minimum of 11 Packages to start with.

Of course all that depends on having friends who are also going to coin, to keep me supplied with packages!

I am looking for like minded players to join me! I plan to Create a alliance to harbor us all, so we can share packages, and spin all our Amulets. Once we all get sorted out we can then look for a strong alliance to join or create a strong alliance and take ourselves right to the top.

If you are interested , please reply here and then Inbox me your planned In game name. I will reply with my planned name. And we can plan out our Take Over! (Insert Evil Laugh here) :P
    You can curse me and attack me, But at the end of the day I will stand Victorious over my Enemies. Your failure to prepare for Battle , does not make me Dishonorable. Your rants do me more good than harm. Speak my name and more will learn to fear me. I am Payne , I am Suffering, I am the last woman standing in a sea of smoking city's.

This is the best Start-up alliance plan/thread I've ever seen.

COIN FTW!
    Sig by Jade

S131, 148, 156, 165 (retired)

lol Hachi

OP - remember to get your TH up to lvl7 before spinning those ammies, it at least makes the res you are bound to win a worthwhile amount

Quote Originally Posted by Justvisiting View Post
    lol Hachi

OP - remember to get your TH up to lvl7 before spinning those ammies, it at least makes the res you are bound to win a worthwhile amount

That is #1 on my Plan. Otherwise I will get 40k Lumber instead of 400k. So the first builds going up are basic res fields, all have to haves and town hall and walls. With the beginners package and the packages all opened, I will hit level 7 within 1 hour.

Im so excited to start!
    You can curse me and attack me, But at the end of the day I will stand Victorious over my Enemies. Your failure to prepare for Battle , does not make me Dishonorable. Your rants do me more good than harm. Speak my name and more will learn to fear me. I am Payne , I am Suffering, I am the last woman standing in a sea of smoking city's.

lol typical coiners....gotta love you guys

Quote Originally Posted by ImLadyPayne View Post
    Hi everyone! Judging by the current schedule, a new server (164) Should be opening around the 8th-10th of May 2012.

I am impatiently waiting for this server, and have decided that instead of spending $30 per month, to spend my entire Game Budget in one month.

I plan to Auto Cent's a Minimum of 11 Packages to start with.

Of course all that depends on having friends who are also going to coin, to keep me supplied with packages!

I am looking for like minded players to join me! I plan to Create a alliance to harbor us all, so we can share packages, and spin all our Amulets. Once we all get sorted out we can then look for a strong alliance to join or create a strong alliance and take ourselves right to the top.

If you are interested , please reply here and then Inbox me your planned In game name. I will reply with my planned name. And we can plan out our Take Over! (Insert Evil Laugh here) :P
    Hey lady im your guy UDieNow needs a few coiners

Quote Originally Posted by Maner6208 View Post
    Hey lady im your guy UDieNow needs a few coiners
    We already plan on starting a alliance while we watch how the server progresses. You are welcome to join us, or just add us to your friends list so we may exchange packages.

I often see War declarations within a hour of a Server Starting and think it is ridiculous! So we will be watching those first few days to see which Alliance shines. If none do, then we will begin accepting members to our own.

I see Alliances all the time ranked #1 with 100 members and see people in world chat complaining because they were booted to allow a member with more prestige in.

We will be watching for this type of behavior while we build and evaluating who the coiners are, and who the boasters are.

I would rather have a alliance with 20 players ranked #40, who are a strong cohesive unit, than a #1 Alliance who approves on the highest prestige applications so they can be #1.

I can hit 100k prestige in hours if that was all that mattered. I'm looking for the players who are capable of farming level 4-5's day 1-2. And who are producing real troops, and training hero's right away.

Whats funny, is I have never started a server on day one. I always start a few weeks after everyone else, then coin a bit to catch up. With the unlimited res everyone can send, it does not take long to bridge the gap. I often leaves me as a top player in what ever Alliance I'm in and somewhere in the top 250 players over all. The one time I started the same week the server did, I was ranked 24th for years. So I'm excited to see where I ended up with my plans to start at 00:00:01 of the Server.

yea lady best to start whit a few good players and grow to the top
    im a big coiner to so i will reach for rank 1 whit a good war alliance
    as days pass bye i will pick out the weak its all about the size of
    your army and how you use them not the size of your prestige
    its just a number to me lol

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...BATTLE FOR 164 IS ON!!!!!

OPEN SERVER AND LET THE FUN START

_Sexy?Sex
    ____?Sexy?Sexy
    ___y?Sexy?Sexy?
    ___?Sexy?Sexy?S
    ___?Sexy?Sexy?S
    __?Sexy?Sexy?Se
    _?Sexy?Sexy?Se
    _?Sexy?Sexy?Se
    _?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
    ?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
    ?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
    ?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
    _?Sexy?__?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
    ___?Sex____?Sexy?Sexy?
    ___?Sex_____?Sexy?Sexy
    ___?Sex_____?Sexy?Sexy
    ____?Sex____?Sexy?Sexy
    _____?Se____?Sexy?Sex
    ______?Se__?Sexy?Sexy
    _______?Sexy?Sexy?Sex
    ________?Sexy?Sexy?sex
    _______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
    _______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?
    _______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
    _______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?S
    ________?Sexy?Sexy____?Sexy?Sexy?se
    _________?Sexy?Se_______?Sexy?Sexy?
    _________?Sexy?Se_____?Sexy?Sexy?
    _________?Sexy?S____?Sexy?Sexy
    _________?Sexy?S_?Sexy?Sexy
    ________?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
    ________?Sexy?Sexy?S
    ________?Sexy?Sexy
    _______?Sexy?Se
    _______?Sexy?
    ______?Sexy?
    ______?Sexy?
    ______?Sexy?
    ______?Sexy
    ______?Sexy
    _______?Sex
    _______?Sex
    _______?Sex Horses are sexy but they eat like pigs

Quote Originally Posted by ImLadyPayne View Post
    We already plan on starting a alliance while we watch how the server progresses. You are welcome to join us, or just add us to your friends list so we may exchange packages.

I often see War declarations within a hour of a Server Starting and think it is ridiculous! So we will be watching those first few days to see which Alliance shines. If none do, then we will begin accepting members to our own.

I see Alliances all the time ranked #1 with 100 members and see people in world chat complaining because they were booted to allow a member with more prestige in.

We will be watching for this type of behavior while we build and evaluating who the coiners are, and who the boasters are.

I would rather have a alliance with 20 players ranked #40, who are a strong cohesive unit, than a #1 Alliance who approves on the highest prestige applications so they can be #1.

I can hit 100k prestige in hours if that was all that mattered. I'm looking for the players who are capable of farming level 4-5's day 1-2. And who are producing real troops, and training hero's right away.

Whats funny, is I have never started a server on day one. I always start a few weeks after everyone else, then coin a bit to catch up. With the unlimited res everyone can send, it does not take long to bridge the gap. I often leaves me as a top player in what ever Alliance I'm in and somewhere in the top 250 players over all. The one time I started the same week the server did, I was ranked 24th for years. So I'm excited to see where I ended up with my plans to start at 00:00:01 of the Server.
    i like the sounds of it.. count me in. whats the alliance name?
    "Evony-The best free game money can buy."...