Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Server 164,Hopefully coming soon! Looking for fellow Coiners.

Quote Originally Posted by LordH_WN2 View Post
    I'm just boring LordH on Server 162, not 142 as you said.
    Im to lazy to train hero's or medal farm so I'm just a baron who's highest hero is low, I stuck a don't recruit sign on me because I made it clear I don't want to be recruited. Forum alliances usually don't succeed and with school and the one server I play I can't be bothered to play another server lol.
    sry meant 162 im Exist
    "Evony-The best free game money can buy."...

so Ms. Payne is starting an alliance again? Does mean I have to war against her again or do I get to join this time? Pride on LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lover of greek mythology?
    Not passionately though they have always Interested me. Pantheon would allow players a choice of several hundred recognizable names

They can choose from Greek, Indian, Roman etc.

Plus Greek tend to have nicer war Gods and Goddess IMHO
    You can curse me and attack me, But at the end of the day I will stand Victorious over my Enemies. Your failure to prepare for Battle , does not make me Dishonorable. Your rants do me more good than harm. Speak my name and more will learn to fear me. I am Payne , I am Suffering, I am the last woman standing in a sea of smoking city's.

I don't join alliances with more than 40 players, I must know every single one of them in game to gain their trust and I must be confident I can rely on every single one of them and know the alliance contains no spies. Any alliance declaring war within first week I will not join and any alliance without an active chat I will not join. I will have a very slow start to the server because I do not coin and in general I will have lower prestige than a majority of your players, not exactly singing my praises am I?
    I might come along for the ride and join an alliance that offers those things, otherwise I'll stick to 162, its going quite well so far.
    If you do not Coin, do not medal hunt, and do not bother Training your hero then I thank you for Joining Evony. It is always good to have stubborn farms. They keep rebuilding, leaving me tons of res to farm from them.

Its one thing not to coin. It is another thing to be lazy in a Virtual Game.

On my other server I was ranked 600ish on the server, but my hero was top 250. I continually pres dropped to appear smaller. I had great fun killing a 7 mill players 400k mechs in his war city, and making a 6.5 mill player truce out. I don't think coining is 100% the only way to go. Good players are good obviously. But take a good player like me and add in coins, and I go from being very very good, to impossible to beat. My friend Darkopia started the server Day one. I started week 6. I surpassed him in size and strength...hmmm a month ago, and he has looked at some of my battle reports, and told me to please never attack him , as he doesn't want to be my farm.

Small players with the right skills can do great things. I would not have won against 2 players twice my strength otherwise. But you must be willing to commit to the game. And again, Take a great player who coins, and you will see where some of the masters come from.

As my Signature says. Your failure to prepare for battle does not make me dishonorable. It makes me a ruthless player. Hitting players smaller than me does not make me a bully it makes me Ruthless and willing to clear my area. This is where coiners lose the most. You land by a player like me and I tell you port or die. No ports? You die.
    Last edited by ImLadyPayne; 05-07-2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Addition info found, changed my response.
    You can curse me and attack me, But at the end of the day I will stand Victorious over my Enemies. Your failure to prepare for Battle , does not make me Dishonorable. Your rants do me more good than harm. Speak my name and more will learn to fear me. I am Payne , I am Suffering, I am the last woman standing in a sea of smoking city's.

Quote Originally Posted by darkopia View Post
    so Ms. Payne is starting an alliance again? Does mean I have to war against her again or do I get to join this time? Pride on LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, You will not be warring against me. I would hate to have to turn a friend into a farm.............J/K

Your butt is coming with me and we both know it. We stick together. With out friends and close companions Evony is nothing. It is not the game that calls us back over and over again.

It is signing on at 3am when you had a bad day and finding a friendly face you can chat with while you beat the neighbor.

It is the success when you finally break a difficult city.

The Adrenalin when your Chicken Squawks and your Ma8's rally to your defense, and then to the offense.

It is attacking back and clearing your attackers city while his mechs make the long trek to your city, then closing gates on him if he has low honor, or drumming up his honor higher and then opening them.

Evony is just a game yes. But its the friends and adrenalin that Addict you. A place where even a woman who can barely walk most days, can be a War Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by ImLadyPayne View Post
    If you do not Coin, do not medal hunt, and do not bother Training your hero
    1) I might spend $5 for 250 cents package if you're lucky
    2) I farm valleys for resources, losing 3 troops for 800k lumber is definitely worth it, the medals come as you farm.
    3) Everyone needs a good 10 field, hero levels up as you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

Evony is alot like life, a CC helps u get places faster, but hard work gets u there free,
    but if u dont fight your way to get there, u end up working hard for another manger to claim ur hard work
    http://bbs.evony.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=157098&dateline=13079  90399
    sig by the amazing Luda

1 mile from your main... and trans are En-Route!

Default Hmmmmmm....Interesting

I am considering returning after a short break, coining is required to a point, but i agree that hard work is fun also.
    I have developed top 10 heroes, ran #1 alliances that have dominated multi states.
    I wonder if any of my old crew or enemies still play from s86/s128??

We may need to reform and have a bit of fun

We shall see what this server brings us... when it gets here

Well said but.........

You can build a Company from the ground up, bust your a$$ to get everything as you want it and shoulder the burden alone. Or you can hire a few people to help you, speed things up and be producing revenue that much quicker.

I will be farming level 5's within days. While 90% of the other players wont reach level 5's for a month. My hero will obviously be higher and therefore speed my troops up. This will allow me to Dominate 90% of the players on the server. 5% of the ones I can not Dominate will be in my alliance, and the others my true competition of the server.

Being that big, will allow me to pick and choose what I want to do, how I want to do it, and when I want to do it. It also gives you a shelter of sorts as it takes multiple large players to hurt you. So you can truly pick and choose when you want to fight. Because we obviously can not fight 24 hours a day.

Also in regards to the question about Blues.
    I agree there should be no Blues in state. But the strongest alliance in each border state should be blue to help prevent red spillage. And the 5th blue is your training and alt alliance. I see no reason to go 0 Blues or to Go Blue with more than 5 Alliances.

Evony was made to have Allied Alliances. I see nothing wrong with this, as I have come across many situations where you can really use the Allies. Say when the #1 Alliance with 100 Players decides they want your state. There are disadvantages of having a Limit of 50 members per alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by yaser View Post
    Evony is alot like life, a CC helps u get places faster, but hard work gets u there free,
    but if u dont fight your way to get there, u end up working hard for another manger to claim ur hard work

Quote Originally Posted by Tankarelli View Post
    I am considering returning after a short break, coining is required to a point, but i agree that hard work is fun also.
    I have developed top 10 heroes, ran #1 alliances that have dominated multi states.
    I wonder if any of my old crew or enemies still play from s86/s128??

We may need to reform and have a bit of fun

We shall see what this server brings us... when it gets here
    Please keep me informed... I quit in November and have been playing another poorly written browser game that is a direct ripoff but the company can't seem to implement anything it rips off without screwing it up totally sooo.... yeah. The more I play it, the more I miss Evony. And I miss playing with you... you rock!