Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most HCs owned at one time..

Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    10 waves eh? id be mightily impressed if you could pull that off in me with the cd i use and if you did youd have to run loyalties and thanks to my work and my alliance having my number im never too far from a comp so even if you did break me id simply hop on bring in my war city fill the 16 up and you and whatever players with you would have a fight on your hands as im yet to be broken while online. as for counts of 30m or whatever, if i was on a server with carebears id take the necessary precautions on my cities and their counts.
    Yes we survived by diplo with those guys running around. Now that they're accounts have well um mysteriously name changed plus there whole alliance disbanded I have noticed a sever drop in the apparent skill level. Currently building to take the red accounts down one at a time but It will be quite awhile.

Hoping Evony at least can shut down the bots for a few days so I can demolish there alts and have a chance at a 16 when we do clear it. The main red alliance were fighting is a bunch of hardcore botters. about half of there actives are made up of the last 3 alliances me and my coalition demolished.

Ran out of my popcorn watching you 2 talk :P

Quote Originally Posted by LordSauron View Post
    Yes we survived by diplo with those guys running around. Now that they're accounts have well um mysteriously name changed plus there whole alliance disbanded I have noticed a sever drop in the apparent skill level. Currently building to take the red accounts down one at a time but It will be quite awhile.

Hoping Evony at least can shut down the bots for a few days so I can demolish there alts and have a chance at a 16 when we do clear it. The main red alliance were fighting is a bunch of hardcore botters. about half of there actives are made up of the last 3 alliances me and my coalition demolished.
    sounds like that server will be active for another while yet haha, and the guys with the accounts are probably a lot less skilled than there former owners, youd know yourself you could probably get away with less in the 16 and more in the war city

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusmighty View Post
    Ran out of my popcorn watching you 2 talk :P
    you had popcorn and you didnt share?

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    sounds like that server will be active for another while yet haha, and the guys with the accounts are probably a lot less skilled than there former owners, youd know yourself you could probably get away with less in the 16 and more in the war city

you had popcorn and you didnt share?
    See thing is anytime I go on offense I just throw the troops into the wc. Its right next to the 16 and takes very little time to set it up for draft proof and move them in. But until there needed my wc is just a glorified 10 npc. I'd rather have a large buffer in the 16 in case I get hit at a bad time. I could and have held hcs from these scrubs with a mere 1m archers and only token layers but if one of them decided to blowup a cb account on me at a bad time it could get ugly just from the absurd number of mechs they have. I do have the mechs as my first priority when I make my move on the guy though. Have to build extra for his 30m archer and his 3 alts but sooner or later I will take him down 15 set or no.

I agree with some people here i have only ever had 2 HC's at one time less to defend that way

So the question I have is how can you have soo many troops and stay legal in the game.

Are you suggesting that all these other players allow you to draft 2B food from them ?

I am not sure how you can legal keep more than 2-3 HC (less as they bigger) with out cheating in some way.

By Cheating I mean alt accounts... just to farm and supply food.

I have seen 40M warr +30M arc + 100K pults ... which doesn't seem like much compared to the numbers talked about here. produce 150-200M/h food bills... have to think what each of these other cities have for food bills. but I am guessing its quite massive.

Also I am presuming people aren't using vesta's each day $30/d .. but that is a legal possibility ... so approx $10K a year to play a game..

EDIT...

and as the last person pointed out.. defending more than a couple of HC's your going to have to pray it out....

I figure alts happen. it probably expanded the game further that is going to.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInTheCan View Post
    So the question I have is how can you have soo many troops and stay legal in the game.

Are you suggesting that all these other players allow you to draft 2B food from them ?

I am not sure how you can legal keep more than 2-3 HC (less as they bigger) with out cheating in some way.

By Cheating I mean alt accounts... just to farm and supply food.

I have seen 40M warr +30M arc + 100K pults ... which doesn't seem like much compared to the numbers talked about here. produce 150-200M/h food bills... have to think what each of these other cities have for food bills. but I am guessing its quite massive.

Also I am presuming people aren't using vesta's each day $30/d .. but that is a legal possibility ... so approx $10K a year to play a game..

EDIT...

and as the last person pointed out.. defending more than a couple of HC's your going to have to pray it out....

I figure alts happen. it probably expanded the game further that is going to.
    You dont feed troops until you wanna move them. Just save up your gold.

yeah no refuge in age ll.
    and i have seen higher upkeep then 200M in age l.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

This is ridiculous! How many have you owned at one time?!?!?!? what servers do you play on? What a waste of time!

I have only ever had 2 12s at one time and i was itching to get rid of the second one as soon as it was handed off to me. I learned from my VH on na24 that holding more than 1 hc can be dangerous ... this was when age2 tactics were relatively older compared to now (u took 12s then eventually went after a 14 and then thought about figuring out a 16 instead of - 1 12 and then build build build for atlantis and then take all the 16s...)

If u know battle mechanics you do NOT need as many troops in an HC as was outlined above (i believe by lord sauron) If you can set up a combination of CD with some mech inside or be able/ready to drop into full mech d then u dont need 100mil warrs (which can be wiped with relative ease) inside. It's all about how you use your troops not how many you have (for example i have seen 900k troops (total) take out 3.2 mil troops within the first month of the server...) (on age2)
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination