Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ritual pact Ultimate and Ambassador

I'm going to go out on a limb here and answer my own question. I would assume that it is nothing other than a cool looking medal, and that a bunch of players are going to cough up the dough for a completely useless item. Yet again Evony makes bank...

Well played Evony, well played

Quote Originally Posted by SiphonXP View Post
    May I ask what is the purpose of being an ambassador? I don't understand why a little medal next to your name (no matter what color it is or how cool it may be) would be desired instead of gear upgrades? Is there some other purpose to being an ambassador that I am missing?
    Its there for players to put whatever meaning they want. If you would like the medal next to your name in chat, go for it.
    Legendary Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Its there for players to put whatever meaning they want. If you would like the medal next to your name in chat, go for it.
    Dawn For the win yet again
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    So if I bought one of the medals, I could be self-proclaimed King of Narnia? Woohoo! Now I just have to convince everyone else of my superior powers...

Hi Dawn, thanks for all the info, but can you please respond to how long the ritual of pacts last? There are some alliances that it worked for and now the rest of us are at a disadvantage and wonder how long this will last. Thanks.

If you are going to have a 1k member alliance then alliance chat is going to be chaotic at times...perhaps the coins are to distinguish people who you should be paying attention to.... but the bigger question is why would we need a 1k member alliance....care to answer that one yet evony?

NA37 only ONE alliance was lucky enough to get the 1K Ritual of Pact which means we ( an alliance did not get one) has a huge disadvantage, and that when we do finally get to purchase one we will have a ton of work to get caught up.

Can you (Evony) please give us some idea how long the Ultimate Ritual of Pact will be un-available??
    Also originally it was in the store @ .75 cents is that going to still be the cost?

Thanks
    Last edited by jonet; 05-06-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Of all the issues that evony devs could be working on or fixing....Maybe I missed all the threads asking for a medal to go next to your name or a bugged ultimate RoP?

@ Jonet - I wouldn't be too eager to buy one, maybe be being unfair here but I would imagine there's a fair chance the idea will be buggy and flawed forever more and will cause more problems and confusion for anyone using it than benefit (that's if evony manage to even fix it).

Default mega allinaces

True justvisiting
    But Evony should have shut it down for all, not allow one alliance to continue with adding more and more members, they now are at over 400.
    Buggy it may well be, shutting it down is the only fair option.
    Now with the Mega alliance doing so much work and (dropping their original alliances) and evony is NOT able to fix it, the mega alliance will be cranky too, and then imagine the damage control evony will have to do
    This could really change the face of this server