Thread: Get rid of suzenreign

Default Get rid of suzenreign

Attack, suppress, colonize. Now you have this jerk collecting 10% of your GNP daily and issuing drafts on your people.
    How to get rid of this clown????
    Commission Quest: Hire someone else to rid you of them. Only works if someone wants to clear this person off for 65 Evony coin.

Uprise: Every time I uprise even using people from other cities; get the same crap afer 8 hours. "No friendly troops in your town." So the 900,000 warriors, swordsman from another city can not assist with an uprise. Seems like no matter what angle I approach; this the outcome is the same.
    If you are colonized you can't do jack sh*t.
    1. You can not colonize other cities.
    2. You can not attack a city that is colonized by the same jerk that has colonized you.
    3. You can not attack your suzenreign or their cities, valleys yes. But what good is that.

So other than abondon the cities 2 years down the tubes, what else is there, is there a server problem??? Nothing seems to work unless; I have not figured out a logical method.

Make sure your gates are open for the uprise battle. If you lose, have a look at this for what you can do.

also i like to take their valleys to mess with them

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Quote Originally Posted by Thalric View Post
    also i like to take their valleys to mess with them
    Experience in being colonized, eh?

Also, its SUZERAIN, not 'suzenreign'

Quote Originally Posted by unkindlyskydiver View Post
    Attack, suppress, colonize. Now you have this jerk collecting 10% of your GNP daily and issuing drafts on your people.
    How to get rid of this clown????
    Evony is taking our Gross National Product? I prefer the to measure the GNP using the chain method as I feel that it gives a more accurate description of where a country is in terms of its neighbours since the chain method removes inflation from the equation ... how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by SiphonXP View Post
    Experience in being colonized, eh?

Also, its SUZERAIN, not 'suzenreign'
    on my first server i fooked around and someone got p o'ed

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms