Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2Mayors1city

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Right Over There ->
    Posts
    512

    Default 2Mayors1city

    So was moving Attack Heroes around queuing up rax when this happened


    Refreshed thinking it was lag or something but sure enough, still there.
    And heroes are stuck Lol
    Last edited by Sickness; 05-08-2012 at 11:35 PM.
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    my moms basement
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    So was moving Attack Heroes around queuing up rax when this happened


    Refreshed thinking it was lag or something but sure enough, still there.
    And heroes are stuck Lol
    yes this has been happening alot lately try sending one on an attack (and nice HH uhm noticed you lost Toku )

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Right Over There ->
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabest View Post
    yes this has been happening alot lately try sending one on an attack (and nice HH uhm noticed you lost Toku )
    Didnt Lose, Loaned
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    my moms basement
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Didnt Lose, Loaned
    okay, just send the 1st appointed mayor out if you can.... and don't lose Toku i'm still mad at myself for Marco and the other one

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Right Over There ->
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabest View Post
    okay, just send the 1st appointed mayor out if you can.... and don't lose Toku i'm still mad at myself for Marco and the other one
    Lol nope both are Stuck
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    my moms basement
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Lol nope both are Stuck
    try abandoning both of them lol jk seriously don't do that, uhm you can't move either of them out?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Right Over There ->
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabest View Post
    try abandoning both of them lol jk seriously don't do that, uhm you can't move either of them out?
    Nope not even an option to Send on an attack, Cant appoint either of them as mayor (because they both are lol) and cant Remove from mayor
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    my moms basement
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Nope not even an option to Send on an attack, Cant appoint either of them as mayor (because they both are lol) and cant Remove from mayor
    i guess your last hope is maint maybe thats a good thing get a pol hero up in there and you can have quick troops and good production without changing heroes

    post back after and tell me i'll suggest something else

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Right Over There ->
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabest View Post
    i guess your last hope is maint maybe thats a good thing get a pol hero up in there and you can have quick troops and good production without changing heroes

    post back after and tell me i'll suggest something else
    Think im going to just curl up in a ball and cry. Then file a CS claim ticket and wait 2 weeks for response Lol
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    my moms basement
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Think im going to just curl up in a ball and cry. Then file a CS claim ticket and wait 2 weeks for response Lol
    lol only thing we CAN do now a days

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •