Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black ops Zombie

Exclamation Black ops Zombie

OK so i am going to make this very simple and straight to the point.

1: So i was playing zombie mode in black ops and my record didnt save!!! reached round 36 and had over 1k kills. didnt get saved for what ever reason. so wanted to know if this happened to anyone else.

2: anyone here good at zombie mode? preferably kino map. if you are post your records here of rounds and kills. you should add me.

i always get stuck with crappy players who get me killed or quit and get the game closed!

And last thing is that we can use this thread to post past knowledge of zombie mode.

I play the kino map only. havent played the other maps.

My strategy is:

As soon as the game starts i go and buy the m14 and use it when the zombies break in past the barriers.
    Try to stay in the lobby as many rounds as possible until the hounds appear. Usually past round 5.

As soon as the hounds appear i run upstairs and open the 2 doors that lead to the big area with the stairs on both sides. And hear i buy the mp40. This is a very good weapon to have.

For the next few rounds i try to remain in that area to gain as many points as i can. Aiming to get over 15000 points. This is very easily done with an ok team.

Once i had see that the zombies are getting harder to hold back I open the next 2 doors that lead to the stage. Try not to turn on the power yet. This is a good area to hold your ground. With one entrance you can gather massive points. While at the same time making sure that you have someone covering the barriers. Once you get overwhelmed turn on the power and rush to the juggernug. This perk is important to surviving.

By this point if im lucky we would have reached the mystery box. Once i get the box i try to get the hk21 or the rpk as my primary weapons. If i dont then i keep trying over and over till i do. As for my secondary weapon i aim to get the thunder cannon. Reason for this is when you get surrounded you change to the thunder cannon and give yourself an opening to get out of a bad situation. It is very costly to get these to weapons but well worth it.

While getting these to weapons you keep running around the the map in a circle to keep all the zombies behind you and gather massive points.

While getting the points the second perk i get is the mule kick. This will allow you to get a 3rd weapon which is very useful. The weapon i choose for my third is the mp40. Reason for this is that i can keep buying ammo of the wall while running around the map.

Once you get the 3 weapons i upgrade the hk21/rpk and the thunder cannon. If you get downed the 2 upgraded weapons will stay with you. This will make it easier since you wont have to look for these weapons over again.

After im in a comfortable position with my weapons i get the speed cola perk and the quick revive. I never get the other perk since it will make you waste your ammo so much more.

While killing the zombies its important to try and make some crawlers. This will give you time to get your perks and weapons from the mystery box in peace. While at the same time give you time to rebuild the barriers and giving you time to reset the transporter. I tend to repair all the barriers except those on the stage. This way you can gather all the zombies in one area.

At the start of each new round i try to activate the turrets to assist in making the later rounds easier. And once i activate the turrets i rush the transporter to get the high grounds to throw grenades. This is a great chance to make crawlers but doesn't guarantee you will make some.

When running in circles if getting overwhelmed try to activate some traps.

Once i get all the perks and all the weapons i need with plenty of points i try to play the mystery box at the end of each round. I try to get either the commando, galil, or the light machine gun that i dont have. I replace the mp40 with these weapons to give myself a better start in each round. Once i run out of ammo i change to my primary upgraded gun until i can replace the other weapon back with the mp40 once it runs out of ammo.

At this point the rest of the rounds are repetitive with an increase in difficulty.

So again id like to see if anyone else has any tips and is interested in joining me in a game.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

I open all the doors as quickly as possible. Try to get all perks. Get the ray gun, thunder gun and hk21 and then train them around the stage
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I'm going to party like it's 1999.
    Server 188 - Fear

got to round 38 by myself does that count as good :P
    War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell

What this planet needs is more mistletoe and less missile-talk. ~NoMercy

Hey Prodigy, Im real big on playing zombies.
    Yes Ive had my record deleted. Round 42 with me and my friend then we got so bored at 4 in the morning we both cooked frag grenades and died.
    I played another match after that the day after. I got to round 8 before it ended. That was my new best. WTF?

Hit me up though, I love playing Kino and I am pretty good if I say so myself.
    XBOX360 Gamertag: R1FL3R 24

Need a sig?
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
    you do know EVONY creates Glitches to benefit players who coin??
    Really? I should coin more... XD

Quote Originally Posted by NoMercy- View Post
    got to round 38 by myself does that count as good :P
    lol yes yes it does

well kinda doesnt count as solo doesnt get recorded lol.

I play on random teams i find so i score always varies on who im with. My best score was deleted when the host ended the game and it froze -_-

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBEASTwn1 View Post
    Hey Prodigy, Im real big on playing zombies.
    Yes Ive had my record deleted. Round 42 with me and my friend then we got so bored at 4 in the morning we both cooked frag grenades and died.
    I played another match after that the day after. I got to round 8 before it ended. That was my new best. WTF?

Hit me up though, I love playing Kino and I am pretty good if I say so myself.
    XBOX360 Gamertag: R1FL3R 24
    Unfortunately i only play ps3 so cant add you -_-
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

played on PC, prefered the World at war Zombies to tell the truth, Black ops was major difficult in early rounds.

Favorite map: Night of the undead (First map) Damn me and my mates could get high levels in that one. Also the Pitbull mod for PC made that game awesome. (made some guns less useless, IE 4 shots in double barrel shotgun, 8 shots in pump action, 12 shot 357 revolver, damage boosts for all weopons, Fully auto m1 carbine, Ect ect ect.

i think my best on non modded version was about round 50 with 4 players.
    With mod we were in excess of round 70. stategic board placement and olny going through certain doors, Ended up making a redoubt on the stairs, 2 guard stairs, 2 guard windows (keep em repaired and hold a zombie at one window at the end of the round so you can take turns getting stuff from ammo box

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

round 87 on my own

round 32 and died by teleporting
    http://Www.YouTube.Com/vTwisted1x Evony Tutorials

Solo I got to 44.
    Witk my mates I went to 59.

The Thunder Gun upgraded is a must have for later rounds and I normally like the Ray Gun and M16 upgraded with it.

I play a lot of uncharted 3 these days...

Im starting to use a different set up.

Now i use mp40 with thunder cannon. Once i get mule kick i try to get crossbow. Both crossbow and thunder cannon upgraded. or i get the ray sun instead of the crossbow. either way i always try to play the mysterbox to get the monkies.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs