Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 108

Thread: Age 2 .v. Age 1!

  1. #1

    Default Age 2 .v. Age 1!

    In this epic struggle I want to know who would win? Be realistic, and take Age 2 historic city's into production, and its HH

    Or age 1's Unbelievable armies!
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Pretty useless statement.. He coulda cleared him if he was terrible or offline? Why if statements exist on these forums are beyond me. We all know what could happen, reports section is for showing off what did happen. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a report.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    age 1. every good evony player knows age 2 is not cool. and you forgot that age 1 heroes have no limit....so we would pound your little HH heroes into the ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    An Hero
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    age 1. every good evony player knows age 2 is not cool. and you forgot that age 1 heroes have no limit....so we would pound your little HH heroes into the ground.
    Age 2.

    We could just strat. your AMAZING hero untill you lost him

    And, of course, our strats work both ways.
    We would just keep you trapped in your city without being able to send troops out

    Cudos to Morgan for this epic sig.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    and because our friends have gazillions of res due to our botting, they could keep us happy confined in our little city.

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    An Hero
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Age 1 servers aren't the only ones afflicted with botting

    And we'd still have your heroes.

    Cudos to Morgan for this epic sig.

  6. #6

    Default

    AgeI, there is no argument. Any good player can hold of a massive player with tactics but will eventually be pounded into the ground due to the sheer troops the other player has. That is what this battle is like, AgeII has the strategems and therefore the tactics but AgeI has super hero's and basically as many troops as we want, AgeII can hold off for a while but AgeI is the better Age and is why you see a majority of top players on AgeI.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

  7. #7

    Default

    I believe that the instant troops of age 1 are pretty hard to beat.
    HC's: 0 0 1 0
    HH's: Lost count

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waiting for cushseth to rep me.
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    age2 yeve no life bonuses from heroe and theres a particular defence i can think of that would hold off even 2k attack heroes if ye were stupid enough to use them. not that itd be even necessary to resort to that

    im afraid yed just have to resort to trucing and holidaying, a luxury we dont have with our hcs as were a tougher breed :P

    oh also wed draft all your instant troops and horrific res counts leaving them to starve and refuge


    Quote Originally Posted by LordH_WN2 View Post
    AgeI is the better Age and is why you see a majority of top players on AgeI.
    as an age 1 player with no age 2 exp other than perhaps the beta how can you say that? i think youll find a lot of "top" age 1 players left for age 2 as they found the age 1 game with the botting, all the alts and graphics etc outdated and unplayable.

    your instant troops and level uncapped heroes are all that would allow you to stand a chance if you could get the res up to maintain them(good luck without your army of alts)
    Last edited by tipperary1; 05-25-2012 at 10:19 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    as an age 1 player with no age 2 exp other than perhaps the beta how can you say that? i think youll find a lot of "top" age 1 players left for age 2 as they found the age 1 game with the botting, all the alts and graphics etc outdated and unplayable.
    how can you make that statement if you probably haven't lasted more then a month on an age 1 server?

    EDIT: in addition, instead of being wiped out entirely, like in age 2, we truce and holiday to fight another day, another luxury you age2ers dont have.

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Waiting for cushseth to rep me.
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    how can you make that statement if you probably haven't lasted more then a month on an age 1 server?
    ive never been on 1 lol, i did enough research to realise its not for me, before i thought, pure pvp ill love that, but ive seen ppls war cities and the methods some use to maintain them, doesnt look like a game i want to get involved in


    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    EDIT: in addition, instead of being wiped out entirely, like in age 2, we truce and holiday to fight another day, another luxury you age2ers dont have.
    a luxury we dont have or need because were more hardcore


    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •