What state will you be based in?
    Evony Veteran
    na12 - Presbyter in ROMAGNA (Semi-quit)
    na44 - Vice Host in REPRISAL (Quit)
    na50 - Member in WarV2 (Quit)
    na55 - Officer in 911 (Active)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalStar View Post
    What state will you be based in?
    Every state... Usually thats how it ends up... But the first state I dont mention till day 1 of server... Makes it a lot more fun taking the state..

"PvP is a battle of the minds. Smartest player always wins"
    Lord of JDG alliances and founder of the United Evony Federation
    Sig by Morgana

People you know server na43 just came out right? you can just start on that one. its gonna be awhile until the next one comes out so how about sticking with one server at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJohansen View Post
    People you know server na43 just came out right? you can just start on that one. its gonna be awhile until the next one comes out so how about sticking with one server at a time...
    Well its cause my groups the type to come in minute one of server and by hour 2 of server each be porting in on a HH to collect and by day 2 of server have at least 5 HH's each. so on so on... many top allainces play like this.... So gotta be there minute one to succeed as the top dominating force on the server.. Unless u got deep deep deep pockets and got ppl like the LG's collecting 200 HH's and selling them after week 2... (that helped na 31 a lot)

Sig by Morgana

I hope im not offending you because i understand that we just have opposite views on the matter. I just never understood why everyone had to plan ahead for the next server the second another comes out. If it makes you happy though then go for it. more power to you. again, im not trying to offend your play style, simply trying to understand it.

Not offended just answering your question...

Sig by Morgana

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJohansen View Post
    I hope im not offending you because i understand that we just have opposite views on the matter. I just never understood why everyone had to plan ahead for the next server the second another comes out. If it makes you happy though then go for it. more power to you. again, im not trying to offend your play style, simply trying to understand it.
    The reason why Aids is going to Na44 rather than Na43 is because im sure Aids has plans for Atlantis and/or several 16s. Which if his alliance is anything like it was on 31, they will be fully capable. if he were to start on 43 right now, 1: He wouldn't be able to get any HH which throws the Atlantis or 16 question out. and 2: the odds of finding a full team of good players is unlikely as most already have alliances. So unless he can get a big group to go to Na43 and He can steal a lot of HH, Aids is Going to 44.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    The reason why Aids is going to Na44 rather than Na43 is because im sure Aids has plans for Atlantis and/or several 16s. Which if his alliance is anything like it was on 31, they will be fully capable. if he were to start on 43 right now, 1: He wouldn't be able to get any HH which throws the Atlantis or 16 question out. and 2: the odds of finding a full team of good players is unlikely as most already have alliances. So unless he can get a big group to go to Na43 and He can steal a lot of HH, Aids is Going to 44.
    Well actually got my old crew that always come with so going to na 43 would be fun just to be pests and steal HH's... but ur right would throw off the goal of atlantis cause all the fights over HH's would hold us back from the goal of Atlantis.. But I do admit it would be fun..

Sig by Morgana

You need HH for Atlantis?