Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My New WarCity

Bro put a Vestas on lmao

Nice city Although personally i'd go for less scout...
    On my server at least, all the big players keep gates shut as a rule so 20 mill would probably do it
    (im guessing you arent too bothered about a few SBs hitting your mech lol)

Quote Originally Posted by TheClawOfDoom View Post
    Bro put a Vestas on lmao
    And i would definitely agree

Fat Ass WarCity but y u hide resources?

I couldnt agree more with the "tad-overboard" comment. I see people build up their war city to where it cant be broken, not with a good defending hero, i.e. Intel and attack, but then they go and build 10 times more troops. I cant be impressed with 8 million mechs since you cant use them at once you are just feeding them. I would rather spread my archers to as many cities as I have with good heroes that can defend with cd, then just keep population, resources and lots of instant heroes. No need to feed what cant be killed and cant be used to kill.

there are a couple of people with same troop count as mine in ss38.
    With that many mechs i can hit a strong warcity for hours without carring
    about my loses and enjoying the game .Plus i dont even have to fight a small
    red city anymore,i just scout and they truce lol
    My other cities are around -10mill to -60mil aswell,keeping minimum res and troops comparing what i got in My Warcity.
    i dont have problem putting my res there,i will get you a report as soon as im out of holidays

Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    -1.8 billion per hour. Yeah, you aint using a bot at all
    OMG, you hear me think that?!

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    just saw you were building swords for CD? why no one can break 12 mill arch without a player getting online these days, heck 3 mill arch and your pretty much guarenteed its gonna take either 2 people or 1 person with some mega mech heros to crack the archers alone BEFORE someone gets online.
    Beg to differ. Had a friend from another server pass me this scout report .... between us, we figured a wipe with 4mech, a lot of spam, and 3 jaqs, to wipe.... city down before someone logs if done with 2 people from 1 mile each.
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say

Quote Originally Posted by Khalee View Post
    Nah, you're brain told me when it was over at my house last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalee View Post

Beg to differ. Had a friend from another server pass me this scout report .... between us, we figured a wipe with 4mech, a lot of spam, and 3 jaqs, to wipe.... city down before someone logs if done with 2 people from 1 mile each.
    Well yeesh, you'd think that guy would cut 1 mill arch and put in some healthy layers. I guess he only plans on using mech d, but that's not so great if you have to sleep...

EDIT: I just realized that's not even a converted b10. rofl...
    Last edited by MiraLicious; 06-19-2012 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Had more to say...it's a disease

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I hope with all my heart you are not stupid enough to believe the nonsense your spewing with your fingertips via keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I tell people they do well when they do well. It's not my fault people are stupid.

9. Default

one of my two teles

Quote Originally Posted by ikillonlineplayerswarcity View Post

one of my two teles
    Now i would love to see this war city against me, you need more rams, far less cavs