Thread: sql errors

Default sql errors

evony please fix your black hole of sql errors on wn1 people are loosing troops to the dark abyss of sql errors .once again evony fails to take care of customers as last time i lost 300k cav n bout 80k of tranports n several lev ten farm runs the troops went poof gone from evony with pop up .so please roll back servers before many us back charge any purchases n go elsewhere for a game .....imho instal free food take server down n fix it ..do what ya intended in past week put us on a 800x800 but this time give us pioneer teleports so people can place themselves stead of just dumpin folks then revertin back to a sh1tty server .. if your going to do a job least do it right ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ophy; 06-13-2012 at 11:07 PM.

wrong area it should in help section i think

Quote Originally Posted by Ophy View Post
    my luck some stuck up mod will close it as usual no freedom of speech .. evony is lucky they dont live near me or ide barb em ....lol

evony is lucky they dont live near me or ide barb em ....lol
    lol

my luck some stuck up mod will close it as usual no freedom of speech .. evony is lucky they dont live near me or ide barb em ....lol

no is in right place suggestion to evony for game ehh but my luck some stuck up mod will close it as usual no freedom of speech .. evony is lucky they dont live near me or ide barb em ....lol

It's things like this that gets mods to close threads
    Also,
    I'd*
    it is* or it's*
    No*
    This is a grammatical train wreck

Cudos to Morgan for this epic sig.

This happened in febuary as well but this time it has been worse for me as i lost 30k ball at least and at least 100k archers maybe more not all accounted for yet they need to roll back

HAHAHA very nice lmao

That sucks. I would report this to Bug report or whatever they have now a days, and post a VM or PM to Thalin and/or DaveMata. Probably both to be honest. With the link to this thread and a brief description. Remember to be nice or they'll just discard you as another whiner/complainer.

doesnt matter their arrogance many are ready to just hit reset n find nother game , eventually they have no one to play or pay !!!

Default バレンチノ香水