Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best way to get Rose Medals

I dont spend money, but I have two furstins and a baronet, and thatīs because EVERY DAY I COLLECT 20 AMULETS FROM FACEBOOK GIFTS, and then from time to time you get coins, sometimes even medal boxes (u need the small ones red color) and then with the coins I bought at 80 coins a piece boxes of medals... I kept on hitting low level valleys and in 4 months I got only 2 or 3 rose medals... I have hundreds of gems product of those low level invasions. The game is made so you have to spend money to win... I made a city in a new world at the day 6th, and I counted 17 prinzessins already... In 6 days the only way to be able to do that is to have deep pockets, plus full dedication and experience.
    I) must warn that I was obviously lucky, as I got twice 1000 coins and 300 once in different characters, and that made the furstins and the baronet. I could go higher, but I prefer to grow steadily and even rather than faster and with too many weak loopholes. In fact, I got to be furstin obliged by a couple of big guys that took on my alliance, otherwise I wouldnt have used them until my cities were fully grown to the 9 and 10th level

-somehow my first reply seems to have been lost- I collect every day 20 amulets in each one of my four main characters (Facebook did not allow me to enter in a fifth one, so I abandoned it). With that, I won a couple of red boxes with rose medals and some others, and I also won twice the 1000 cents prize and once a 300 c, each one on one character, and it led to 2 furstins and one baronet, but only urged by a couple of obstinate wars made by big players on my relatively small alliance, otherwise I wouldnt have done it, because I prefer to grow evenly, not leaving weak loopholes. In fact, I have medal boxes, got by amulets, which Im keeping for the moment that I can grow. I estimate that to pass from furstin to prinzessin I should have to have 4 or 5 lvl full level 9 and 10th cities and 500k archers at least, and I can not make them and keep them yet.
    I had a level 10 city for 3 months and I couldnt get the rose medals from attacking low level valleys (up to now, I only got 3 or 4 all through my four characters by attacking and 4 or 5 from one piece amuletīs prizes)
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; 06-22-2012 at 12:11 PM.

I think with medals, especially rose lion and cross, perseverance is the key.

Get as high a rally spot and feasting hall as you can (more waves and more heroes available). Choose a valley close to your city and attack it with waves about 10 secs apart ish(depends how fast you are). Let the first wave capture the valley, recall troops and abandon the valley fast before the next wave hits.

e.g. 10 waves hit over a period of a minute or two each wave capturing the valley before you release it to be re captured.

When those waves return repeat over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjn View Post
    Hello i was wondering if anyone knew the best way to get rose medals on AgeII?
    I have a really low drop rate(only 4%)and if anyone knew a way to get rose medals with only 4% drop rate.If there isn't then just tell me the way to get it with 10% drop rate and i'll increase my drop rate.And also please don't tell me to buy a medal box because i am trying not to spend money on the game.
    How do you tell what your drop rate is? Is it shown somewhere on the main screen?

I have tried all of these and none worked,i got a cross medal on one attack but i was seeking a rose medal

Quote Originally Posted by EarlK View Post
    How do you tell what your drop rate is? Is it shown somewhere on the main screen?
    if u colonize a certain number of cities your drop rate increases.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Valleys is a numbers game. Having two or three crews of archers with a pike a sword hitting foot soldier valleys every hour will do something.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

I did it!!!

I was testing different troop combos and i found one that will get you a rose medal

First find a level 6 lake

Then use a hero in level ranging from 25-30

Next send 5600 warriors along with 1000 archers

Finally attack

And that is how you get rose medals,this actually works no trick.

Take a look for yourself
    battlena42.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20120622/df/3a/df3a123ddf0f2780d941f05b6abdd1f0.xml
    Last edited by Bjn; 06-22-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Are you shure it requires Specifically a level 25 to 30 hero?
    Last edited by Venport; 06-22-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Cudos to Morgan for this epic sig.

I am still testing, but for the best chances use a level 25-30 hero

Quote Originally Posted by Bjn View Post
    I am still testing, but for the best chances use a level 25-30 hero
    try with heros under 25, I haven't gotten there yet

Cudos to Morgan for this epic sig.