Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Evony Terms

So you have doorstepped but not backdoored.

In all seriousness nice job creating this

Backdoored= Hitting a colony that has 100% suppression settings set by the suzerain. If the colonize option is chose when attacking the suzerains troops will fight and die at the cities tech levels and (vaguely certain about this one since I do not backdoor to much) workshop levels.

edit: This might be Age 2 specific.

Quote Originally Posted by D820 View Post
    So you have doorstepped but not backdoored.

In all seriousness nice job creating this

Backdoored= Hitting a colony that has 100% suppression settings set by the suzerain. If the colonize option is chose when attacking the suzerains troops will fight and die at the cities tech levels and (vaguely certain about this one since I do not backdoor to much) workshop levels.

edit: This might be Age 2 specific.
    Thanks! This has been added. +rep for you.

Also, excuse me for being gone a while. I will try to update the guide more.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

MechDbreaker = small amount of mechs, (5-20k assorted ballys and pults normally), 500 each layer, rest scouts. Same idea as dirty scoutbombs, But will cut through layers before hitting defending mechs (where as drip fed layers will stop a standard dirtyscoutbomb)

there are probally other names for it, but thats what ive allways called em

Not sure if it applys to age 2, since i dont know age 2 mechanics, But i believe it still works the same.

Also:

Ramslam: 100k - 125k or 156k rams sent to run over small mechDs. Again not sure if age 1 specific, (Often accompanyed by a 164 intel hero on age one for maximum buff)

Intel CD: type of defence, using a large intel hero and a pile of archers to suck up mech waves. requires massive amount of archers and a monster hero (deffo age 1 specific since age 2 cant level heros high enough for maximum age 1 intel buff to archers.)

^ the above is a good definition of turtleing, where one crawls up into there shell (archers) and lets the enemy beat on them till they run out of mechs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    and before ssf beats me too it... Add TransBomb
    you have learned well, Padwan However:

Transport bomb: To attack with 100k transporters for the soul purpose of taking resources, OR forcing enemy to open gates. Can also be in an attempt to kill enemy troops, For successful kills, see Master Transport bomber.
    Transport bombing: To attack someone with multiple waves of 100k, 125k, or 156250 trans, For the above, or to attempt to join the faith of the transport bomb.
    Transport bomber: someone who transport bombs.
    Master Transport bomber: Someone who kills enemy troops with trans, This is a feat few ever accomplish. However, should they do so, Mail me or post in transport bomb thread
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 05-02-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

noobshield - multiple accounts sorrounding a main account 5 miles or more

Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    noobshield - multiple accounts sorrounding a main account 5 miles or more
    That was kinda been rendered obsolete now...

Evony Terms

This I find to be helpful for a nooblet, I personally am not a noob but thanks.
    Brandon,

Brandon@softwareisusinc.com

This is what happends to my enemys

Quote Originally Posted by OwnageMan View Post
    This I find to be helpful for a nooblet, I personally am not a noob but thanks.
    I hope it is helpful.

Evony Terms

This helped me with being new to the game, thanks

It's feels weird when I realize that I created this guide over a year ago.

Evony Terms

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    MechDbreaker = small amount of mechs, (5-20k assorted ballys and pults normally), 500 each layer, rest scouts. Same idea as dirty scoutbombs, But will cut through layers before hitting defending mechs (where as drip fed layers will stop a standard dirtyscoutbomb)

there are probally other names for it, but thats what ive allways called em

Not sure if it applys to age 2, since i dont know age 2 mechanics, But i believe it still works the same.

Also:

Ramslam: 100k - 125k or 156k rams sent to run over small mechDs. Again not sure if age 1 specific, (Often accompanyed by a 164 intel hero on age one for maximum buff)

Intel CD: type of defence, using a large intel hero and a pile of archers to suck up mech waves. requires massive amount of archers and a monster hero (deffo age 1 specific since age 2 cant level heros high enough for maximum age 1 intel buff to archers.)

^ the above is a good definition of turtleing, where one crawls up into there shell (archers) and lets the enemy beat on them till they run out of mechs.
    Mech D breaker works with age 2, but majority of the folks just send 1k cav 99k scouts, however they do just splat on layers, so you're version is definitely better.

Ram slam is def age 1 specific, you can't pull that off on Age2 unless you have a massive star set and you're opponent has literally no troops and a crap star set.

Intel CD is definitely do-able on age 2, instead of intel bonus's we use star sets. We can also just sit there with a 15 set (320% hp bonus) and a hero with 1000 intel with 15m archers. It's quite hilarious.
    In game name: Gilgad