Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leveling Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Alzar View Post
    Intel heros dont throughly have a point in the game once you get better but i have 2 200 intel heros for the hell of it i use to farm 5 and get medals on a server that the drop rate sucks on also if you 0 loss 5's just train on 5's
    I am on a server, where you don't get medals from any npc. Well I haven't anyway. There is something in the defense side of the Intel hero. You get the 50% heal rate at certain levels. Once this was seen as a mech hero, but now the 'big' players see it as a defense hero.

Legend has it a city with an intel hero of 850 and att of 220 is fairly formidable, and if you are online, it's very easy to ensure that is the highest attack hero in your city.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=84773

More info on the intel hero and how useful it actually is after research is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eartha View Post
    I am on a server, where you don't get medals from any npc. Well I haven't anyway. There is something in the defense side of the Intel hero. You get the 50% heal rate at certain levels. Once this was seen as a mech hero, but now the 'big' players see it as a defense hero.

Legend has it a city with an intel hero of 850 and att of 220 is fairly formidable, and if you are online, it's very easy to ensure that is the highest attack hero in your city.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=84773

More info on the intel hero and how useful it actually is after research is here.
    They jsut changed the medal drop rate on WN1 i used to get a medal everytime now i got my first justice in 3 weeks and 700 hits

Always good to get a refresher! Nice work!

People sleep safely in there homes at night because brave men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Impaler H2O Na57

You must have been bored

Quote Originally Posted by Eartha View Post
    but now the 'BAD' players see it as a defense hero.
    Good 'big' players don't lose troops on defense.

and true 'big' players would rather have 18m xp from a mech on their main hero than lose 5k less archers from using an intel hero.

Intel heroes as true defense heroes is a dream, and a dumb one. Only "paper" evony players still think its a good idea, those with real game experience know otherwise.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Good information in the guide, but it got tiresome to read (needs pictures like suggested previously) it should be pointed out, despite the fact that this is in the age1 section of the forums, that some of these methods solely work for age1 and not for age2. (sorry, age2 ppl who didnt read the prefix to the post, u still cant have heroes above lvl 100 and therefore nothing instant. I would assume that the basic mechanics/numbers of exp are all the same btwn the two ages, but I would hate to make an ass out of u and me, so, is that correct? ... good job over all thanks for putting something like this together.
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

They should had paid out more

nice guide, thought tho that i could say a bit about the treb method. once ur hero reaches pol 853 u can use 'The Wealth of Nations' and ur hero will reach 1066, (insta trebs). while u have that u can make the most of it by building and demolishing 11k trebs at a time, with insta trebs, it takes as fast as u can click to build 11k trebs (850,000 exp). say it takes u 4 sec's to build and demolish these trebs. that is about 900k exp in 4 sec. however this is a costly way of leveling ur hero as it costs 6.6m food and 88m stone to build these trebs. when demolishing u get 30% of resources back, so thats almost 2mil food and 26.4mil stone back, so in actual fact 11k trebs only costs 4.6m food and 61.6mil stone. remember this is instant. according to engsalem it will take 40hours of straight clicking to gain 32527884100~32.5bil hero exp. and 32.5bil exp costs 170 billion food and 2226 billion stone.

as pitt has said it is very costly but will late a lot less time

info from :
    engvony.blogspot.co.nz/2011/06/fastest-way-to-level-your-hero-using.html

please check this website out, and i hope this will help
    Last edited by shadowking ss47; 07-03-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Good 'big' players don't lose troops on defense.

and true 'big' players would rather have 18m xp from a mech on their main hero than lose 5k less archers from using an intel hero.

Intel heroes as true defense heroes is a dream, and a dumb one. Only "paper" evony players still think its a good idea, those with real game experience know otherwise.
    I can only speak from what I see. Looks like the top players on my server are just a bunch of bad, paper players, apparently. I know that some of them are damn good players.

I shall have to reserve judgement on how effective an intel is as a defense hero, until I am able to test it in game for myself. Might be a while however, as of course there are more important heroes to train before that one.

wow interesting lot of hard work you put into this.. +rep