Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leveling Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I've fought them before, I don't think it's worth wasting time leveling one. I would never bother with one. 'Tis my opinion.
    My Intel hero is one of my favorite heroes not like it takes much work on an established server water one losing a mere 300k arch vs an ensigned mech hit with an 800+ atk hero while also having a nearly empty fh makes for a devastating defense that is simple to run. Even more so than a mech d since it forces the enemy to send real troops at you rather than a layer killer and a bunch of rev sbs
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    My Intel hero is one of my favorite heroes not like it takes much work on an established server water one losing a mere 300k arch vs an ensigned mech hit with an 800+ atk hero while also having a nearly empty fh makes for a devastating defense that is simple to run. Even more so than a mech d since it forces the enemy to send real troops at you rather than a layer killer and a bunch of rev sbs
    Ya I know how it works, I Just don't like playing that way.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Ya I know how it works, I Just don't like playing that way.
    Ya, i kno 20 incoming mech waves is terrifying for you so dont worry we won't force u to have fun. Keep the sbs coming is cushs battle tactic

Ya, i kno 20 incoming mech waves is terrifying for you so dont worry we won't force u to have fun. Keep the sbs coming is cushs battle tactic
    Nobody attacks me that way, so I'm not forced to play that way. Same reason I never ran 1b upkeep. I could have, but my server doesn't require me to do so.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

i wasnt forced to build an intel hero, i can defend in 5k for ever but when you run a mech D ppl dont send mechs at it theyve learned by now that mechs vs mechs only works with no walls. so i got bored of getting hit with 1-2 mechs for the arch (which i would move out at last minute if i was running 5k def) 1-2 mechs for the rams (which would also mostly get moved in 5k) and then 20-50 rev sbs for the mechs. its more fun to see a player like wolf was on 152 with 10m mechs who i couldnt beat on offense because lets face it, i dont have 10m mechs and i never will but he wouldnt have ever sent his mechs at me if i wasnt running the arch heavy intel CD and after our fight he left home with his tail between his legs because he lost all of his mechs against my walls and archers and never touched my mechs

I'll be checking in every now and then don't you worry ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Experience For Your Hero
    Wow bro rep+ for putting all that work into that thanks for the guide

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    It means someone peed on your hero. You should give it a bath.
    <19:4>From [Lagon] : well I reckon you could do with a good ramming and then a total plundering
    <21:50>[Sooner]: i thought the flashing of the boobs would help my cause

680 + the book = 850 once again insane is wrong LOL.. go figure
    Oh really..?
    I never said Art Of War. I said CORSELETE! 684 + CORSELETE = FULL ARCHER BONUS!

547 intel + Art Of War + Corselete = Full archer bonus.

So what did you say..? That I'm wrong? lol..

the best way is to just coin, and hit lvl 10 npc's

Props to Chuk for the Sig
    Ironic-Server 143, 156-RETIRED
    I live in Canada, therefore i ride a polar bear Every Where I go.

I have played Evony for almost 3 yrs, and dont believe I have ever seen hero experience broken down in that much detail. Where was this guide when I was a noob on 129?!! LOL There are still people who are new to Evony and would benefit from this info, good job for sharing it and making it available to everyone again. +rep

http://www.evonyurl.com/ztlgnf

My favorite is 100K warriors at a B7, repeat every 17.9 mins or less

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158