Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOTM #3 [Voting]

Don Ezio / 1st Place / 3 Points - The look of the render and the background, everything flows together smoothly and it looks well put together.

Morgan Le Fey / 2nd Place / 2 points - The render with the background and text fits well together. It does look a little fuzzy depending on how you look at it but that doesn't make it look bad, in a way it makes it look better with the background circles...

Prodigy the 5 / 3rd Place / 1 point - When I look at this I think edgy and sharp. It reminds me kind of how the movie or gotham would be. The text is a little hard to read at the end.

**I liked all entries. I'm not great with all the technical things of signature making because I don't do it. I go with how things look and I liked the 3 I picked the best. But all looked very good.
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/139wip-2.png
    Started playing on 3-23-10, Retired on 4-2-12 - Sig from the purrfect Morgan le Fay
    "I used to have many flaws, now I'm down to two - everything I say & everything I do."

1st place / 3 points: Sickness - Simple, but it works really well. It's got a nice flow too, almost like it's telling me that all roads lead to Batman. No escape for the villains XD
    2nd place / 2 points: Don Ezio - Great theme and effects. Only thing that kept it out of my #1 spot was the hard-to-read bottom line of text.
    3rd place / 1 point: Prodigy the 5 - The effects you chose really match the render. Very gritty feel to it.
    Last edited by eric0095; 06-27-2012 at 02:55 PM.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

1) Don Ezio - Best effects
    2) Prodigy - Best/Most appropriate vibe coming from it
    3) Sickness - Really like the effect
    Big Thanks to Don Ezio for the awesome Sig
    Its The Immortal In Me

1st place: Don Ezio. Its just a really clean cut sig. and the text looks great. Perhaps like a 1-2 pixel stroke on the font would make it a bit more crisp. but other than that great job!
    2nd place:Prodigy. Great sig. the c4d goes well with it. the only thing i dont like is the noise on the left side of the sig. Still, Nice job
    3rd place: Morgan. Nice overall sig. though it is a bit too bright. Maybe a layer of black at like 8% opacity, maybe a lil more would make it look great
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

1st place / 3 points: Proddy - Lotso good entries, but you get my vote, love the C4D usage, but next time, try make it less grainy, kinda gives it a LQ look.
    2nd place / 2 points: Server139Player - I like the soft and clean look in this one, good quality also. Next time, try adding some more spicy effects, and maybe less people.
    3rd place / 1 point: Morgan - Kool effects used, but like Proddy's, it got a LQ look.
    GJ all.

Visit My L33T ShopAnd Request One Today!

1.Server139Player - it makes me feel like its the original banner
    2.Morgan - i always like joker
    3.KrazyKazza - its damn too funny, makes me laugh everytime

By Morgan
    If u want a sig then pm me -> http://bbs.evony.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=655556

::: Voting Results :::
    Click here to see the voting chart.

Congratulations to Don Ezio!
    Second place goes to Prodigy.
    Third place goes to Morgana.

NOTE:
    • No one was DQ'd! (:
    • Ezio's vote for next month's Vertical Freestyle theme has been counted as 3.

Thank you all for participating! We hope to see you again in the next SOTM voting thread. In the meantime, SOTM #4 is almost LIVE!

The second edition of Vertical Freestyle won out the voting! Click here to see what the results were before the winner's vote enhancement.

Click here to check out SOTM #4!

~Eric
    Last edited by eric0095; 07-02-2012 at 03:00 AM.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein