Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alliance join glitch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've heard the same thing, but we shouldnt have to recreate our entire alliance because of an Evony glitch. We are currently one of the top 3 on the server, and we only have 70 members.
    Last edited by Krista349; 06-27-2012 at 02:45 AM.

people are using a bot now to do it.

from what i understand you just make another alliance with the same name as the one you are trying to get into with different caps and then use bot somehow and you join the real alliance
    Last edited by Sickness; 06-27-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

Hey sickness ure spot with the bot to get u in
    We have a clown on our server that was jumping an account into our alliance without invite
    Need to keep our numbers at 100 from now on
    Funnily enough the guy is on these forums regular and often claims there are no age 2 bots

Default are you serious

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    It seems as though there is a glitch that allows players to join my alliance without actually being invited or accepted. From what I understand, it is a glitch made possible by the bot, and I won't go into details on here about how it works. Evony, please fix this glitch. You have received multiple helpspot tickets on it in the past, and nothing has been done. Our main enemy right now is using this glitch to insert accounts into our alliance and watch our WR. We've kicked 3 of their alt's today alone.

This is an age 1 server, and we've had captcha before. To be honest, Id like to have it again, just not every 15mins. lol.

you get captcha every 15 minutes when you BOT just saying *cough*

Default stop snitching

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    It seems as though there is a glitch that allows players to join my alliance without actually being invited or accepted. From what I understand, it is a glitch made possible by the bot, and I won't go into details on here about how it works. Evony, please fix this glitch. You have received multiple helpspot tickets on it in the past, and nothing has been done. Our main enemy right now is using this glitch to insert accounts into our alliance and watch our WR. We've kicked 3 of their alt's today alone.

yo pitbull do what others do add others in ur allaince that glitch is a good glitch for some theres bound to be someone in ur own allaince with some type of alt account tell them to add them in the allaince instead of telling everyone on the here. Now you prolly just told people who didnt even know about it good job Might as well tell everyone about the On war glitch while your at is so even noobs can have 1500 attack heros

OH and also to quote on your Line here Pit Bull
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Venport
    Do you want a "quick" fix like the captcha they put on the age 1 servers?
    This is an age 1 server, and we've had captcha before.

To be honest, Id like to have it again, just not every 15mins. lol.

Botters get captcha every 15 minutes Just saying tho

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike1982 View Post
    yo pitbull do what others do add others in ur allaince that glitch is a good glitch for some theres bound to be someone in ur own allaince with some type of alt account tell them to add them in the allaince instead of telling everyone on the here. Now you prolly just told people who didnt even know about it good job Might as well tell everyone about the On war glitch while your at is so even noobs can have 1500 attack heros

OH and also to quote on your Line here Pit Bull
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Venport
    Do you want a "quick" fix like the captcha they put on the age 1 servers?
    This is an age 1 server, and we've had captcha before.

To be honest, Id like to have it again, just not every 15mins. lol.

Botters get captcha every 15 minutes Just saying tho
    Refering to the part in bold: I would be willing to be there are marked differences in the two glitches. I do not innately know about this On war glitch however based on what you said, I would be willing to be that was an evony glitch - a side-effect in the code of evony, rather than something caused by the introduction of bots that is not possible within the script of evony ...

Also based on your defense of BOTH of these "glitches"/exploits it would appear to me that you have definitely used a bot and still do in order to employ this method of spying and that you don't intend to stop any time soon
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    Refering to the part in bold: I would be willing to be there are marked differences in the two glitches. I do not innately know about this On war glitch however based on what you said, I would be willing to be that was an evony glitch - a side-effect in the code of evony, rather than something caused by the introduction of bots that is not possible within the script of evony ...

Also based on your defense of BOTH of these "glitches"/exploits it would appear to me that you have definitely used a bot and still do in order to employ this method of spying and that you don't intend to stop any time soon

is no on war glitch, i made it up to use as a example Oh also i dont even play evony no more so i dont know who you are referring to maybe ur buddy pitbull but yeah back when i played i botted sure did. wanna know why the who server bots

... I really don't wanna sound too pretentious but I couldn't understand that would you mind revising it? (proper grammar and spelling (or close to it))
    Stal/Nerds

Default way off topic

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    ... I really don't wanna sound too pretentious but I couldn't understand that would you mind revising it? (proper grammar and spelling (or close to it))
    So anyway let me talk proper since this guy Cant read short words. What does my spelling have to do with your boy friends botting. Or your boyfriend Telling everyone about the Joining alliance glitch. I just found out my self about this joining alliance glitch about 2 weeks ago. So now thanks to your boy friend everyone who reads this will know. But hey just saying. *hands out tissues to stal*

Sorry ***tar- i mean "big"mike i didnt mean to insult ur inability to write english (or even decently readable shorthand), if you took that personally ... too bad deal with it somewhere else ... the fact is ur original post contains words and phrases that imply something different than you wished to communicate about the topic ...

... I find it interesting now how your second comment which orginially was in between mine is now gone ... oh well lol
    Stal/Nerds