Thread: General Game Discussion Thread

Mod Icon General Game Discussion Thread

It has come to my attention that if one wishes to discuss a game (that which is not having to do with the PSN or Xbox community specifically), and this discussion or comment does not necessarily call for it's own thread, there is no place to hold such a discussion or place such a post.

Therefore, I am creating this thread so that you may share your comments, ratings, opinions, screenshots, information, etc. etc. from random gaming experiences. You can discuss the latest unveilings of e3, post screenshots of your latest exploit, share video game cheats and jokes (as long as it's not evony hehe), anything!

Rules still apply. No spam, and this isn't a place to trash talk people and their skills (or lack thereof.. )

The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.

Right. anyone play total war?

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

So does anyone keep track of Marvel like I do?

That's right. Deadpool. The video game.

It was announced yesterday at comic-con, with no release date, nor console information.
    All we got was a teaser trailer and a suspected voice actor.Here's the article on IGN.
    It looks to be like a lot of violence and some humor... which (if you have read any of the comics) is classic deadpooly stuff.

All I know is that if it's anything like Batman Arkham Asylum or City, this is going to be an awesome game.

Well considering it's being made by High Moon Studios and not Rocksteady Studios, I wouldn't get your hopes up for it being like the Batman Arkham games. The Transformers games were good but not great...

Can't really tell how good it'll be from the trailer as it's just a teaser and didn't show any gameplay. I will say that Nolan North is never a bad choice for a voice actor though And that was definitely him talking.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

I saw the teaser yesterdays, and I'm excited. He was my favorite in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 (haven't played the second game). I remember that I always had him and Captain America in my team.
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

I just want a really good, serious avengers game. With everybody. PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post
    So does anyone keep track of Marvel like I do?

That's right. Deadpool. The video game.

It was announced yesterday at comic-con, with no release date, nor console information.
    All we got was a teaser trailer and a suspected voice actor.Here's the article on IGN.
    It looks to be like a lot of violence and some humor... which (if you have read any of the comics) is classic deadpooly stuff.

All I know is that if it's anything like Batman Arkham Asylum or City, this is going to be an awesome game.
    i highly doubt that it will come anywhere close to the Batman Arkham games. But in all reality ya never know they might just turn up better.
    The wolf lies in wait, your foot steps come closer.
    This is when you die.
    Prenez Votre Vie dans vos propres mains
    (Take your life in your own hands)

You know this section is dead when, the PSN thread has no one posting in it...

Anyways, this seems like a good thread to ask if anyone has Steam?

EDIT: Also, whoever plays Diablo, post your Character Profile. They just implemented it. Here's mine: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/eric0095-1951/

EDIT2: Holy, patch 1.04 is going to be amazing. Is anyone else keeping track of this? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923...ents-8_14_2012
    Last edited by eric0095; 08-15-2012 at 05:50 AM.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein