Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The News - NA1

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Mod Icon The News - NA1

Alright guys, here's the deal. Any accusations (which include any 'proof' posts), flaming, insults, or massive amounts of trash talk, and the user(s) get an immediate suspension.

This thread will be closed if I or any of the other mods decide it's been degraded too far.

If you see something that breaks one of the rules listed in this post or the forum rules, DO NOT QUOTE IT. Report it using the report button, which looks like this:

And with this, I bring you the new (and far cleaner) version of the NA1 News Thread.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Behind you!! You looked, didn't you? Don't even try and deny it.

Greetings all, and welcome to the Na1 News station. Here, I hope to make the knowledge of the Na1 News public, post announcements and news broadcasts (after they have been given in WC).

Method 1 (Current): I talk to the public and hosts of Na1 and glean what I believe is important news. I then post this news in a condensed form in WC and copy it here, in a new post and in the first post.

Method 2 (Proposed): Anyone who wishes posts their news "article" in this thread. I then read them and summarise each into a line, or a few words. I then post this list into WC, copy to the first post and in a new post. The lists in the forums will include hyperlink to the individual "article". People can then choose which articles they want to read, and read them. Like I say, saves time and speakers for me, and people include all and any info they wish to include, to a higher degree of accuracy than my summary.

Depending on how many mails I recieve giving me information, I will post news updates in WC at regular intervals.
    These broadcasts will be every Saturday at 15:00 ST.
    N.B. All Saturday (15:00) broadcasts will be unannounced. Only extra broadcasts and cancelled broadcasts will be announced, in the preceeding broadcast, here and in the "News" alliance intro.

Possible submission ideas

These are just a few things you could mail to me. I'm sure you all will be much more adept than me at ideas.

Main alliance war announcements. For instance, if Khans declared against 3OO.
    In link with the above, coalition agreements.
    Alliance Recruitment
    Main HC takeovers. Probably not 12s, but 14s and upwards, definitely.
    Alliance campaigns. For instance, a lot of Khans tele'ing to Romagna to take on Bash and their allies.
    Higher star set achievements. 12+(?) star SETS, not induvidual items.
    Jokes. We all need to have fun once in a while. If I get enough, I might do a joke of the week or something. N.B. There will be no prize.
    Great battle reports. See the latter sentences in Jokes.
    Big players quitting. There are some players that deserve a server wide goodbye.
    Any other ideas you might have.

Anything that is mailed to me will likely get a mention, unless I deem it "inappropriate" or extremely insignificant. This will be quite rare though, I hope.

I will also probably add in news on market trends, maybe some weather but that doesn't really require much info. If you have something witty for me to say, about the weather, for example, then mail it to me and it might end up in, you never know.

PLEASE NOTE: The player's name and alliance who sent the information to me will be kept confidential, unless the player expressly tells me otherwise, or the nature of the news requires it. In the latter situation, I will always check with you. For example, if xxPlayerxx was quitting, I would need to mention their name, obviously. Remember, I will not reveal any information that the player does not wish for me to reveal, to ANYONE.

Please do not hesitate to mail me in game or here. I will answer any question, no matter how small or how big.

All mails to NewsFlash on Na1, or here to my forums acc.

For now, that's all I have to say. This post will be updated in the near future. Please hang on in there and keep checking back for updates.

Our news team now consists of 3 members. Myself (NewsFlash), RedFever (was NewsAst, but got locked out. If you mailed NewsAst, please resend mails to RedFever) and GossipGirl. If you would like to join the team, mail me ingame, or here.

If you would like me to send you the news report in game, please PM me here, or in game to NewsFlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hehe View Post
    Tonight's broadcast:

Good evening everyone, and welcome to our eighteenth episode of NewsFlash - Na1 News, with me, NewsFlash.

The race for gov became heavily heated this week with a new contender, Laney. She quickly drew almost level with QB, but they continued to be close in number of votes, but Laney didn't win. QB raised the loyalty on Atlantis during a set of attacks, after promising she would raise on any city, no matter who's. There has been some speculation however about whether it was honest or just for publicity.

In similar news, account numbers are increasing rapidly, suggesting one side, or both, are making new accounts to vote for their respective candidate.

Apologies for any news forgotten. Please mail any news you have to "NewsFlash".

Please see the forum thread in Index > Age II Server Discussion > The News. See the Alliance News' intro for link. Thank you, and goodnight.
    Last edited by acer5200; 07-11-2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: For the win
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion (Skype)
    Suddenly, a few lightyears have passed.

Thanks to Morgan, my lovely wife, for my sig!
    Na1 News - Giving The News to Na1.

Above monk had a post about me hitting Ogilss here I have some reports that I had against him

First---scout report--- http://evonyurl.com/ninyr9

now some hits

http://ww.evonyurl.com/gz00li

http://evonyurl.com/77ixyt many of these
    http://evonyurl.com/ayg145 many of these

http://ww.evonyurl.com/2eagso some looking like that

Yes the hc was cleared and many speech text after that about 1.5 hours after cleared they did add some troops and opened for a few hits but then kept closed and text the rest of the time I was there

Also for info the whole time I was there not 1 attack sent at me

Both members also with a 15 star set

testing...

awesome. hehe is back. i enjoyed the news broadcasts
    Retired Servers: Na32 warcrown(NEMESIS 3)

Na34 Warcrown(Genovese/Prestbyter)

Active Servers: Na52 Warcrown(Vice-Host of WOLVRINE)

Default M's 30+ HH

Today Khans for whatever reason decided to colonize M an old Khan player who was and is inactive, a group of there players joined an alliance they created called "Nailsuck" . They proceeded to hit M's cities clearing them all and putting them in suppression when suppression was over on them they sowed discord released and recapped so they could sow again. M's honor was upwards of 180million when he was cleared. I figured the best way to have a chance at the cities would be to suppress the cities colonizing him i picked a city that was largely away from a big red zone, and the one who was suppressing was BLOWN i sent a wave and since gates were already closed i put the city in suppression, knowing i would have to wait to hit M's city i played the waiting game, about 1mins till M was out of suppression Coachteet ported in and my one wave i had sent to cap the city was recalled by Draknor, i then proceeded to send a few waves with the intent of asking Dixoncream to close the gates on his city, which he was kind enough to do and that city was also put into suppression. The fact are i doubt i will take M's city and i know i will not be able to make a colony of either Coachteet or BLOWN lmao unless i use a close gates on them both before the battle which could be done. But even if the chance are slim, i plan to do my best lmao and see if i get lucky ;-) All in all i feel like doing nothing and not trying at all, would be worse then trying and failing. I am sure a few others have tried for them if so good luck if not, what have you got to lose lol, troops can be rebuilt easily enough but HH are hard to come by and are always worth a risk.

Ps; Normally i wouldn't post the above post, but M has 8 cities each with at least 2 HH (some with way more) and from last count he has 30+ HH, and in my mind (and most others) HH are one of the most valuable assets in the game and 30 of them changing hands at one time is defiantly newsworthy.

Pss; Thanks to Maurya and QueenMia on some help with stats and Con-grates to Cyra on the ballast draft 150k+ :-)

Psss:If you have any extra info or anything to add feel free to message me :-)
    Last edited by aparhsm90; 07-12-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by WARCROWN View Post
    awesome. hehe is back. i enjoyed the news broadcasts
    He's not, check his last login date

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    He's not, check his last login date
    oh it was you
    Retired Servers: Na32 warcrown(NEMESIS 3)

Na34 Warcrown(Genovese/Prestbyter)

Active Servers: Na52 Warcrown(Vice-Host of WOLVRINE)

Yep looks like Khans got all but 1 city of M, It was not me who got the last city but still happy to see someone else get some of the HH, props to the player and props to Khans for passing the cities back and forth so effectively.

Ps: Also Shawne was kind enough to point out i was way off on my number M had 60+HH thanks for the info.
    Last edited by aparhsm90; 07-13-2012 at 11:21 PM.

LOL this thread is boring gimmie back the older version of flamming cussin dissin accusations of coruption glitching ect ect ect cos this is pooo ...

I think that choosing between the aforementioned material (racism, profanity, nazism) and spongebob squarepants is a highly exaggerated extreme.

It maybe boring but better then everyone sticking the finger at each other and it getting out of hand lol
    KMDevour
    Na1-Na27 (Retired)
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Sig By:Morgan Le Fay