Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: The News - NA1

Default crazy

Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    why doesnt someone just report the glitch? only a matter of time before it spreads to other servers if it hasnt already

It was reported, but like the last times some people was banned for glitching troops, they learned you can hide them in valleys, and evony cant find them, so they got away with it. Rumor has it, they are calling people to recruit them back, saying they are still sitting on billions of glitched troops, so don't worry, pick your account. Oh for the Atlantis battle, i forgot to add that.

why doesnt someone just report the glitch? only a matter of time before it spreads to other servers if it hasnt already
    the glitch was patched, and investigations were done. but what we've learned about investigations by evony is that it takes a prolonged and unending mail and ticket reporting campaign to even get their attention, and by the time they respond the perpetrators have covered their tracks by name changing, putting troops in valleys, hiding them in alts etc. . .

so while you read this NA1 forum, keep in mind that ANY accomplishments by those attacking Atlantis are severely tainted, and should be null and void in the context of valid gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by torxxx View Post
    the glitch was patched, and investigations were done. but what we've learned about investigations by evony is that it takes a prolonged and unending mail and ticket reporting campaign to even get their attention, and by the time they respond the perpetrators have covered their tracks by name changing, putting troops in valleys, hiding them in alts etc. . .

so while you read this NA1 forum, keep in mind that ANY accomplishments by those attacking Atlantis are severely tainted, and should be null and void in the context of valid gameplay

as an outsider i wouldnt judge, it appears both sides have used this glitch, 1 probably did it in response to the other but who could ever know

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

as an outsider i wouldnt judge, it appears both sides have used this glitch, 1 probably did it in response to the other but who could ever know
    pretty close to the truth..if not used the glitch sure as hell benefited from others doing so with crazy good drafts..lots of hidden troops still around and not sure evony gonna do anything like further investigate..i just try dig in and hold on..build build build..free food been good for troopcount but not gonna miss the long war reports defending

happy hunting

Leif

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tricked View Post
    Na1 sounds like allot of fun. SO you guys killed 350 million archers in the 18? or did i get lost on one of those turns back there
    Only roughly 100million archers killed in the 18, another 80 million killed through the colony whip glitch(where those troops didn't fight).

All i can say is to my knowledge no one in ATLANTIS performed this but of course people believe what they wish and i am not a mind reader so i can never be sure of peoples intentions or everything they do. As far as Hughsey the closest he got to these glitch troops was drafting from reds. Who performed it, first we saw of it was troops exploding people with 300millino of a given troop count in 1 city or other crazy troop counts. Hughesy spent a lot of ears and eyes and sow spies to record troop count, he also recorded regular cities being passed and when they were passed what troops remained.

The one person i know of that is currently in ATLANTIS that people accused of it is Liefur, but i never saw a report that showed glitched troops nor did he ever get banned for such. Case in point only people that were banned were people in Khans or Rise. And let it be pointed that no one is ATLANTIS have been banned. Make of that whatever u wish.

Quote Originally Posted by torxxx View Post

I wouldn't go so far Torxxx, yes some did glitch i have no doubt, but i like to believe that the majority didn't, i am Fairly certain Sentinel and PHALANX never glitched so props to them. And same to the Khans who didn't glitch as i am sure there are plenty.

Either way Hughesy honor at 1.3 billion he dropped it a few times with wag war looks like cause it has been fluctuation, estimating without wag wars and if he hadn't got reset to 0 would have been roughly 4billion.
    Literacing took my 14 in NM.
    Ogliss looks to win the Gov spot again.
    Other then that very quiet day.