Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 255

Thread: The News - NA1

  1. #21

    Default

    Rise news: Deathpig lost 70mil archers from a valley, out of a total of around 140 mil? Or there abouts.. (this is a couple weeks old as old forum was down) - Rise is also down to 2 members,SWAR and RAWS... Interesting. Could any of their friends/ ex members update us as to what happened?

  2. #22

    Default

    We could do with our very own Ron burgandy to report sum news.. this NA1 news has become very dry now people cant shyte talk

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by busturball View Post
    We could do with our very own Ron burgandy to report sum news.. this NA1 news has become very dry now people cant shyte talk
    lol cant they open a ****e talking forum where we can let off some steam?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Between Hooters and Starbucks
    Posts
    297

    Default YAWN ZzZzzz

    They should have just left 1 the old na1 news open for that and made this the thread for the everyday news
    KMDevour
    Na1-Na27 (Retired)
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

    Sig By:Morgan Le Fay

  5. #25

    Default no more ammies :( sadness

    So not a fan of the new decision to take away gifted ammies.. There are many players who do not coin and the only way to obtain cents or other items is to win them from the wheel. And will now make it harder than ever to participate with little options but to spend money. Personally, I'll pass on that...

    I know Evony/FB peeps are trying to stop an exploit but think this may be one step beyond reasonable?






    I guess actually fixing the exploit was too much to do.. ? *sigh*
    http://i54.tinypic.com/jzxn4l.png

    Thank you ~Jade~ for makin' me a Hottie!

    [Alliance]<19:51>[Laney]: .... I just realised I'm colo'd by PinkKitty.... lmao, was I drunk when we did this?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **Laney** View Post
    So not a fan of the new decision to take away gifted ammies.. There are many players who do not coin and the only way to obtain cents or other items is to win them from the wheel. And will now make it harder than ever to participate with little options but to spend money. Personally, I'll pass on that...

    I know Evony/FB peeps are trying to stop an exploit but think this may be one step beyond reasonable?






    I guess actually fixing the exploit was too much to do.. ? *sigh*
    taking away speech txts is a good way of making things a little more interesting imo that was a huge floor in the game anyway but ammies a dont agree with you only win a bunch of crap anyway but thats besides the point yes many peeps dont coin im one of them too ' guess its just a daily spin then


    I think that choosing between the aforementioned material (racism, profanity, nazism) and spongebob squarepants is a highly exaggerated extreme.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Between Hooters and Starbucks
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Right I do see why everyone has to pay for others exploiting shizzz I mean speech text ok fine big whoop but ammies really come on now

    But thanks evony now instead of wining cents once a year now it will be once every 20 years
    KMDevour
    Na1-Na27 (Retired)
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

    Sig By:Morgan Le Fay

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdeano View Post
    taking away speech txts is a good way of making things a little more interesting imo that was a huge floor in the game anyway but ammies a dont agree with you only win a bunch of crap anyway but thats besides the point yes many peeps dont coin im one of them too ' guess its just a daily spin then
    lol ahh yes, forgot about the speech texts.. have a zillion of them and have no need for them. Me likey sleep so no HC's for me! So, yeah.. big whoop on this server for the ST post, most others have a lot stocked up as well.

    Though can see on the attack servers could pose a problem for nooblets or peeps stuck in a pooey alliance where you can lose 9 cities in one "make 'em quit" attack..
    http://i54.tinypic.com/jzxn4l.png

    Thank you ~Jade~ for makin' me a Hottie!

    [Alliance]<19:51>[Laney]: .... I just realised I'm colo'd by PinkKitty.... lmao, was I drunk when we did this?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    543

    Default

    There excuses for removing amulets was bogus, it is purely because they are greedy money hungry, the speech texting removing was good and fine change i don't think anyone is against it. But the amulet removal is messed up and an insult to there players, i submitted a ticket in envoy about it to voice my displeasure and i encourage all who are displeased to do the same. Not that it matters anyway evony has a long history of hateing there customers and probably won't do anything.

  10. #30

    Default Great...

    Well, they said they were trying to counter the "chilling effect" of ammy items. Seems they've managed to chill things pretty well. I've never seen na1 World Chat so dead as in the last few days. People not logging in for as long as before. Log on, queue troops, farm, log off.

    This is just the beginning I'm afraid. Once stores of items are depleted and few new items won, things are going to grind to a halt. People are just not going to shell out for all they need for a good attack: adv tele, tele, corslet, excal, penni, horn. Once these items are gone from inventories that's it for the game as we know it. Think someone's going to spend 350 cents to launch an attack?

    Forget the poor newbs who are never going to get lvl 10 armor. Even the experienced players are gonna hurt eventually. We can have no Speech texts or use that new close gates strat they sold, Atlantis hasn't fallen. Guess when ppl run outta speakers WC will truly die, and that's what I see happening on na1 over the next few months.

    Sorry I don't have much to say in terms of WRs. As far as I can tell from WC and the forum, a whole lotta nothing going on. Geez that was fast.

    Middy
    Last edited by Midlothian; 07-23-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •