Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someones warcity dying

Default Someones warcity dying

was asked to make post about this, this was a rare oppurtunity, attacked player was as many others are set to truce asap and u never land more then1 hit, so when all of a sudden was able to land them, wow, kill fast why u can :-), 3 people ported to sit next to him, they proceeded to demolish his mech, city was setup CD, the odd 1at would pop up occasionally, and was healing, the players that were beside him didnt have much cav or phract as they prefer different setups, i myself are cav/phract heavy so ported in to help, i just killed his cav and phract with mixed phract and cav waves, nothing special, there are no reports on the hits, as we like to delete them as they pop up to be able to track what is present in the battle as that is what matters :-) if the player would like to show some if he still has them would be much appreciated, im not saying the hits were awesome or the best or expecting anything nice said about them, as u all know this is the forums, and that doesn't happen often lol, but i can say the team of 3 that ported on him did a good job at a fast clean out, as expected when 1 hit landed after all dead and loy dropped to 95 it truced, wasnt about resources, was about killing the city

http://evonyurl.com/zkd7xr 1st sr

http://evonyurl.com/w3z8tm - phract waves

http://evonyurl.com/63lnei - last hit

http://evonyurl.com/etdgge - hits after truced
    http://evonyurl.com/xb8kzt
    Last edited by .H0bbit; 07-11-2012 at 11:03 PM.

The reports you didn't post are probably what people want to see.

Unless they were all blank smacks?
    <23:17>[Class E]: this game could be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by G0UD View Post
    The reports you didn't post are probably what people want to see.

Unless they were all blank smacks?

i understand this, and like i stated if the person who was attacked would like to post some it would be appreciated, i realise for most of u attacking is a once a week or special occasion for u, but we do it all day every day if we can find the targets to kill, so out of 10000s of reports maybe 10 get saved and thats normally by other members, not the 1s attacking

k, and this is for noobs, cause some of u obviously are, u cant save a report to evonyurl if the player that made the attack has deleted from his personal reports, and who wants to make screenshots and then upload them after sifting through 100s of reports to find 1 or 2 from a certain report on a certain player, i also realise most of u are in small alliances with tiny numbers of wrs, ours are always 5k and over, and any1 thats in an alliance with that or more knows what it takes to keep them there, most are a tiny 100-500 reports, and the amount it jumps around and how much it is impossible to keep track most the time with all the new reports coming in

not a single report killed nothing, all his helper was doing was healing and making odd at here and there, in that situation u could send anything u liked and it would have killed something
    Last edited by .H0bbit; 07-12-2012 at 02:36 AM.

ummmm Hobbit why even post this if u don't have any reports it like scout report oh he is dead its pointless just u trying to show boat lol.
    Evony is like driving the speed limit is 55 but everyone goes 60

that is classic, never saw it before

These hits are not good.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    this was a rare oppurtunity
    Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    i realise for most of u attacking is a once a week or special occasion for u, but we do it all day every day
    I think everyone would like to see more of these 'rare opportunity' situations, where you have no reports to show in the battle report section.

Quote Originally Posted by Tok3r View Post
    I think everyone would like to see more of these 'rare opportunity' situations, where you have no reports to show in the battle report section.
    and as usual the forum idiots make the same dumbarse comments, wouldnt expect any less from u guys lol, if u could actually read a whole sentence and get its meaning without picking a story u would like to see from a simple statement u may actually understand it

here is the simple point i was trying to make without saying it bluntly, SPOONERXD lost his warcity, and the rare opportunity i refer to since u cant comprehend simple english, is as follows, normally u send 1 attack from any distance and it auto truces, this time he had it set to truce at 95 and thought he was safe, 1st time in month or 2 any1 been able to send any attack and not have a truce instantly, so rare would be he didnt truce after 1 attack sent then recalled

spooner is always keen to post his hits in forums, so i would assume he would be more then willing to post his def reports in here as well, theres no shame in losing some troops, they are only numbers, he will rebuild in a few days, like any1 with resources and a decent hero, i applaud spooner for obviously not sharing details at this time and being willing to leave his city open to be attacked, like any good warrior would do
    Last edited by .H0bbit; 07-12-2012 at 01:44 AM. Reason: LOST HIS WARCITY

Quote Originally Posted by iHorizon View Post
    ummmm Hobbit why even post this if u don't have any reports it like scout report oh he is dead its pointless just u trying to show boat lol.
    seriously just read the whole comment, b4 u pass judgement, as usual, every1 reads, gets some dig in there head they must make at me and then writes it, u miss the whole point again as usual, this report has nothing to do with me, i didnt kill the city, the credit goes to 3 others, i only made the post, seriously all u h8ters, just take things for what they are and drop the bs personal attacks at people, no1 really cares other then yourself about how u feel about me or any1 else, i love to be hated :-) but grow up its not needed

Spooner plz post some reports to shut up the usual h8ters in here, im not gonna go through and screenshot any just to keep a couple noobs with no idea happy, but u have them at your fingertips to evony url 4 them, do the worse hits, whateva u want, just post some :-) that way the forum trolls can stop trying to just argue and may move on to the next bridge to hide under :-)