Thread: 15 Set

Default 15 Set

I recently just got my 15 set on Na38, i was number 10 for the hall of fame. It started to make me think, whats the quickest a player has achieved a 15 set in number of days? We have a record for taking Atlantis, so why not have a record for another huge achievement in the game.

This can even be split up into two records. 1) Players that bought a majority of their suit, buying gems. 2) Players that farmed most of the gems, spending little to nothing on gems. *Obviously winning cents does not count against you*

Every server is different. The more competitive servers will have a lot more players with 15 sets and probably were achieved a lot earlier in the game.

On a side note, has any player got the 15 set and felt like something was missing? Its like the whole game you are gambling with stars, you hate it, but you love it. Then one day you achieve it, but miss the feelings that come along with stars. Maybe i just have a gambling problem. Haha

Fastest I've ever seen was Davos on na43, 23 days. My highest set has only ever been 9 though (not a huge coiner).

EDIT: Pretty sure the gems were bought.

Amazing Sig by KrazyKazza

i have seen a few 15 sets within a month for sure. its possible with large amounts of coin

Agonath/Jericho1/DjangUC na32 Ceasar na36 Highland na41 Wanting/Wanted na47 8055
    Coming Soon NA50 Ares
    Skype bill.turner77

His name has slipped my mind at the moment but on Na40 he had a 15 set in like a week or 2 if i remember right. though im pretty sure he ended up getting banned for something.
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

na41 CG he got his 15 set like the 1st or 2d week

na31,na33,34,37,41,waiting for 43

6. Default

Teacher was the banned player on na40 I guess evony doesnt like charge backs. It took CG two weeks on na41 I believe.

Warmachine/WarM
    Warfare Na9/Immortal Na29/Warfare Na41/Warfare Na50/X Na52/UNITED Na54

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.