Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Academy [Remake 3.0, RP thread]

Sabuit turned to face the human, venom in her look. To quote the old phrase, 'if looks could kill, it'd be closed-casket for him'. She returned her attentions to the wood elf and mouthed discreetly, The sooner the human leaves, the better, don't you agree?

"Yes, I'm a new student at the Academy... Surrounded by foreign races I don't know, and this damn sun which irritates my eyes, and to top it all off, classes. What do we need classes for? I can handle myself perfectly fine... Whatever, no use crying about it, we're here now. Might as well make the most of it." She paused. "Who am I kidding, this is going to be one of the dumbest decisions I've made in the last 100 years."

drow elves made aiglos angry. especially since the night his father was murdered.

Aiglos tightened his lips, his hand reaching for his knife.....

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Amaron nodded in agreement at her mouthed words. "These... Lesser beings," Amaron said pausing as he shot a quick glance up to the human, "Should be of no worry to an elf such as you or I."
    "And i dont care what classes i should have I'm here to get stronger if something does not help me get stronger then i wont care for it. And if its a dumb decision then oh well , best case scenario you kill all the humans and escape, worst case you leave without even breaking one of their legs." Amaron said as he shot the human another glance, seeing his hand reaching for his knife his eyes narrowed, "I wouldnt do that if i were you human." he said quietly
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

Sabuit noticed the human reaching for his knife.

"Don't even try it, or you will be in for a world of hurt within a split second, human. Be it by my scimitar and whip, or by my magic, you will not escape unscathed. Draw that knife and you get hurt." Sabuit drew her scimitar and her whip - her whip was wielded left-handed.

"Oh, and by the way, your knife will be useless. I'll just take it from you."

aiglos quickly pulls out a pipe. "chill guys just wantin to smoke some. anyone wanna join me?"
    damnit these elves
    Last edited by Thalric; 07-18-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Evony Terms

"Don't lie to me, human. You were reaching for that slab of iron you call a knife... And as for your question, I don't smoke, I never have done, never will do and I don't have matches suitable for lighting one."

He just doesn't get the hint, does he? she mouthed to Amaron.

"since im obviously not wanted, i think ill leave. but you will regret this."

Evony Terms

Amaron nodded at Sabuit. Amaron put his hand up, "Human we have given many hints" he said as he stepped forward flexing to make himself get bigger to get ready for any conflict. "You are a human... We are elves... We Don't like you kind!" he said rather bluntly.

he turned back to Sabuit, "Now if you wanted we could always light his pipe for him." Amaron said with a mischievous smile
    Last edited by paingodsson; 07-18-2012 at 11:01 PM.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

"didnt you hear me? i said i was leaving."
    aiglos hurredly gathers himself and walks off in a hurry.
    morons.....
    Last edited by Thalric; 07-18-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Evony Terms

"Only 'now' does he leave..." Sabuit turned her attentions back to the wood elf.

"So, what motivated you to join the Academy? Fame? Glory? Wealth? Power? Or all four, maybe..."