Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Academy [Remake 3.0, RP thread]

Amaron looked back to Sabuit... "Actually none of those...I made a promise to myself and my Friends." he said as his tone got very dark.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

Having seen more feasts and banquets than he could count thrown in his life, Adrian didn't care a whole lot about such events anymore. Yes, it was a foreign country altogether, which lightened his mood a bit... but it was boring all the same.

He, like many others, had gone to the archery range to practice, and like back home, he was lord of the field. One arrow after another embedded itself into the target, in spite of the clumsy nature of the local bow that he had randomly picked up for the event.

He slowly picked up the last arrow left in the small quiver that had been set in place next to the bow, and aimed for the center of the small collection of tattered arrows in the bulls-eye area of the target. They had been wrecked and torn because of arrows hitting so close to them, but each had managed to stay in place, aside from broken pieces of shaft that had fallen to the turf.

He readied his stance, once again imagining that he was in the hunt, aiming at an animal hiding in the bushes... and he released the arrow, scoring another satisfactory shot.

These targets are too big, or too near. He suddenly pulled out a dart from within the folds of his jacket and threw it with terrifying force at the target, shattering an arrow as it hungrily embedded itself in the bullseye with the rest of his missiles. He went and picked the knife up, and left the arrows for the maintenance to take care of. After all, he was a guest, they were the hosts. It was the custom that the guests need not work.

As he turned from the targets and wandered back towards the tables, he noticed a woodland elf and a drow that stood out from the crowd for some strange reason. Curiosity eventually getting the better of him, he made a beeline over to where they were in order to see what sort of a conversation would interest such two contrasting poeple.
    Formerly known as Jurnis

god theres another one Aiglos thought as he spied on the group from behind a table.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Amaron heard the footsteps as the furian approached. might as well have some fun with whoever it is. Amaron thought to himself, "Oh i came for power though!" "So that one day i will be able to assist in kill anyone that is human, orc, half breed, or not an elf." he said hoping to scare off whoever it was.

upon hearing that, Aiglos steadied his knife to throw it into one of the elves flesh.

Evony Terms

"A promise to friends... Friends, I've learned, cannot always be trusted. But that is merely my experience." Sabuit raked the wood elf with her eyes. She liked what she saw... well, most of it. She took in almost every aspect of his physical form; quite a decent specimen.

She noted the elf-like man walk over to them. Do I have some kind of man magnet on me? Why are people walking over to me? I'm just a little Drow girl who doesn't know how to deal with humans!

aiglos decided to let it rest and enjoy some alcohol.

Evony Terms

Noticing the strange person still wasnt moving away he lowered his voice, "These friends... they died for me in combat so i made a promise... to not be weak... to live out the heroic tales they talked about, it wasn't fair one of them jumped on top of me so i wouldn't die yet he would... He was like a brother..." Amaron went quite for a second then regaining his composure "Regardless," he said as he spun and faced the furian, "Who are you and what do you want!?" he asked very bluntly almost with a sneer.

Adrian was undeterred by the wood elf's words. If it was power he came for, he'd get it all right... when the teachers showed him. He knew the concept of power, he's seen it all, especially when his father was angry enough to take matters into his own hands -- literally.

Shoving such thoughts aside, he almost drifted towards the two of them. As he got closer, he looked at the wood elf in the eye with his usual intense gaze, his blue eyes looking to any untrained eye like they were seeing straight past his flesh and into his soul.

Seeing the wood elf's hostility, Adrian merely shoved the harshness of the tone aside, and kept his cool. "I wanted a good conversation. If you please, I would very much like to join."

He made a formal bow to Sabuit, as was a custom among his race, after addressing the wood elf. Respect was to be given to the ladies at all times, especially in banquets where ceremony and form held supremacy over title, and even pride in most circumstances.

"So what brings you to this place? I did not expect to see a Drow here, much less one of distinction." He smelled nobility in this girl, and even a similar sense of pride to his own. He thought it best not to provoke it, and show deference instead.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 07-18-2012 at 11:03 PM.
    Formerly known as Jurnis

Amaron gave a glare back at the Furian a glare that should clearly send a message to not take him so lightly, "Well what type are you looking for we were having a nice private conversation ourselves." Amaron said