Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Academy [Remake 3.0, RP thread]

Sabuit sighed at how bluntly the wood elf expressed his distaste for the man. They weren't... exceedingly good at putting their point across with honeyed tones - wood elves tended to say it like it was, after all. A more brutish intellect came with the increased physical stature - trade offs, one would assume. Yet for all of his 'increased physical stature', Amaron was a good 5-6 inches shorter than Sabuit. Hell, most people were a good deal shorter than House Shadowstrider in general, and the most extreme case wasn't even one of them - Raeviir El'Anadar, a good friend of Sabuit's sister Aurelia, was a good 6' 7"...

Sabuit studied the new arrival closely. His blue eyes were almost unreal in their colour and sharpness - it was akin to looking at an aasimar... Her own eyes were bright red, as was the standard for most Drow, and they were unnerving to most people, but this man... it was simply bizarre.

Of course, then it hit her. This man was no elf. He was more than an elf. Was this, by chance, a Furian from the far-off lands of Shin?

"Wood elf... This man deserves our respect, if he is who I think he is."

"Respect is earned in my opinion but very well." Amaron said, taking his glare off of the furian, "If a fellow elf respects you there must be something special" Amaron said he bowed for a greeting.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

Sabuit shifted her attentions to the new arrival.

"Your question has been repeated several times, but, seeing how you were not in earshot, I'll consent to answer. If you must know why I am here, it is to learn the skills of adventuring which could prove vital in a future life of adventure. I can sling off spells without much effort, but what good would a Fire Storm do if you can't hit someone with a sword and you cannot escape from them?" In her hand, her whip crackled and fizzed with barely-constrained electricity - she placed it on the ground at her side, along with her scimitar.

I wonder what this Academy is like... One thing's for sure - I don't like taking orders. Not that it matters to the teachers, but it might be a little grating on me. Not to mention that I have to take orders from males... Such a thing is unheard of. A noble-born Drow taking orders from males? Never in a month of Sundays, Sabi... Never in a month of bloody Sundays. She kept muttering and murmuring to herself, hopefully quietly enough so they couldn't hear her. They might think I'm crazy or something.

Aiglos was drunk. he knew it, but he couldnt help it. he had always enjoyed alcoholic beverages.

in his drunken stupor, he decided to have another shot at those smug elves. more or less walking towards them, Aiglos decided to start with "so... whos the new guy?"

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Someone gently put his hand on Aiglos' shoulder, to stop him from going all the way up to the elves. "Haven't you annoyed them enough, my good Ser?" asked the man standing behind Aiglos. His hair color was chestnut brown, looking like a mix of a peasants wild hair and a nobles mannered hair, kind of like a wandering knight. His face showed signs of being shaved due to the stubble that decorated it. His clothing was one of a wanderer, nothing to fancy but at the same time colorful. The trousers were in a light brown shade and he wore a gray shirt with a green tunic above it, only leaving the arms and lower part of the shirt visible. His wrists was covered by leather wristbands, and he also had a leather belt on him, where a sword was hanging in its sheath.
    "Why don't you go over there," he said, pointing towards a group of female students that were talking and laughing with each others, "and introduce yourself. I'm sure they would love to talk with such a handsome man like you."
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

Aiglos muttered something unintelligable and walked over to join the girls.
    "what are yall doin' tonight?" he said with a smile.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Rak strode through the gates onto the training field where the feast was being held, in an attempt to find food. Many of the villagers moved out of his way, seeing as he was a half-breed, with pure green hair, brown pants, and many scars upon his body telling of a rough life, with a long sword sheathed on his black leather belt, and a long bow and quiver of arrows upon his back. Arriving at the tables, Rak nods to the other students, and moves to a table where no one is and helps himself to a great helping of meat and drink.

"This may not be so bad after all. There is good food and drink," Rak says to himself under his breath.
    Last edited by GreyWind; 07-19-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Adrian looked at Sabuit. Clearly she was well-educated if she recognized him for what he was. "You've a sharp eye. Let me introduce myself. I am Adrian Steele, son of King Nobunaga. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

And with that, one of his trump cards was played. As for the human who had the insolence to approach him in that fashion, he would get his own retribution for the insult to his person.

As for the wood elf, Adrian regarded him with a respect that was almost ceremonial. After all, he had done nothing to earn his wrath. He was an elf who had mishappenly spoken to one he didn't know the station of, and as a Furian prince, Adrian had to show his magnamity and let it go.
    Formerly known as Jurnis

"You're King Nobunaga's son... Well then. Pleasure to meet you, Furian. If you wish to know who I am, unlikely though that is... I am Lady Sabuit Shadowstrider, youngest child of Lord Garan and Vierinissa, and fifth in line to the Matronage of House Shadowstrider of Avalon. You may have heard of the venerable current Ilharess... She celebrates her 1514th year this year. 'Tis a shame I will miss the celebrations... But I digress." Sabuit looked over the Furian - very fine physique, considerably handsome, and every inch the prince he exemplified. He was a cut above the rest, all right. But he was far too high up the social ladder.

"With all due respect, what brings a Furian such as yourself to this place? From what I have read, and that is extensively, your folk rarely leave Shin. Especially the royal family..."

Looking around while eating, Rak noticed what looked like a Furian talking to a Drow, and, to his digust, a woodelf. While looking, Rak also took note that some of the other students were casting him odd looks, and one or two had daggers in hand, looking with hatred upon him.
    "Why do these other students look upon me with hate in their eyes, I wonder?"