Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: The Academy [Remake 3.0, RP thread]

"Thank you, Sir. And no, I don't want to bring dishonor to Prince Adrian in the tournament." Rak said to ord Calibur. "Goodbye sir." With that Rak walked away and left the royal gardens, heading in the direction of the tournament.

Darrius flinched a bit as the fireball rebounded and headed straight for Anna but stopped and blinked as the steam filled the room when it had cleared he let out a small sigh "I see its very.... sturdy, though I would most likely warn against using fire magic in a confined space such as this"

Anna smiled, "I guess your right." She said with an innocent smile, "Lets put the rest of my stuff away!" she said as she held up her staff and all the clothes and other objects came flying out of their bags, and neatly landing right where they were suppose to go.

"Awesome!" she said "Come on lets go see what else there is we can do!" she exclaimed as she changed back into her original clothes once again using magic to blind darrius, she then proceeded to hover out of the doorway and head for the stairs.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

Walking to the tournament field, Zad saw Ser Lances' tent right away. Going up, Zad called out, "Ser Lance, I have been assigned as yur squire for the tournament."

A couple of servants wearing the tabard of Avalon was busy putting on the armor of a man standing in the middle of the tent. His short, golden hair rested just above his shoulders, while his face was clean shaved. His armor was magnificent, one that the son of a powerful noble who rules an entire city should have, unlike those who has a small castle and a tiny village near it.
    "I was informed by my Father that you would serve me, and I know you will do well, Zad my old friend," he said with a smile that could charm the Ilharess herself, even though he's a simple human. "As you can see, I don't need any help with my armor, but I do need someone to carry my lance to the Jousting Field and fetch my horse to me. Can you do that for me?"
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

Bowing to his old friend, Zad said, "I can, my lord." WIth that, he left the tent and went to gather the lance and horse for Ser lance.
    Last edited by GreyWind; 10-20-2012 at 05:34 PM.

After an hour of two of discussions about latest rumors from Venstland, involving the discrimination and slaughter of Wood Elves in Venstland and the Wood Elf rebels that goes under the name of Squirrels, rumors of another failed experiment at the Citadel and the Aethinian Empire's blockade to Grayport, Teudo and Catedral, it was time for the high and mighty lords and rulers to go to the Jousting Field, as the jousting would soon begin.
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

Walking around the jousting field, Rak thought about returning to Calibur to visit his mothers grave. "Cato, are you up to a sword spar?" Rak asked with his mind.

Walking Ser Lance's horse up to him, Zad went back to the armoury tent and got the lance for Ser Lance. "Here you go my lord. I hope to be of some more help today, my friend." Zad said, after Ser Lance was saddled on his horse, with lance in hand.

Darrius nodded and averted his eyes "as you wish Anna" as soon as she was done unpacking he followed her out the door

(bump)(bump)