Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: how did you come up with your forum name?

My boyfriend at the time had the nickname Luda ( From the word crazy īn Servian or something). Friends started calling me Luda's Lady so I used Ludalady for a while.
    Kicked the bf out tho but sticked to the name. But as people always like to use short forms.. It became not 'just' Luda but The Luda.
    So it has nothing to do with the rapper ludacris

A new study shows licking a frog can cure depression.
    Down side is, soon as you stop, the frog get depressed again.

>.<

<3

Well server 139 allowed me to have the game name "Alanna of Pirates Swoop" - the forums thought it was too long, I tried other names but they were too long or taken. Ergo I went with what I have now... thinking I wouldn't be on the forums that much and thinking I would only be on that server - wrong on both accounts. But at this point different people know me by this name so whatever.
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/139wip-2.png
    Started playing on 3-23-10, Retired on 4-2-12 - Sig from the purrfect Morgan le Fay
    "I used to have many flaws, now I'm down to two - everything I say & everything I do."

Well, lets see. There's only two reasons I chose TheGhost101.

First off, back when I used to play halo, I used to think it was the sh!t to have someone's death to say, "you were killed by a ghost." So, the unoriginal me came to evony and couldn't think of a name other than Ghost. Ofc even though i joined back in beta, someone beat me to Ghost, so I just took TheGhost101 because i am so original.

Also, I been told, untruthfully by some people, that back when I was younger, since I didn't have many friends, I was a pretty hard child. Nothing would affect me, everything goes through me. I didn't care for many other people when i was younger as they didn't care for me. So I was a 'ghost' because issues and emotional problems went through me without a thought. That's what some people said. However certain people like Ace and Sbd know that's a pretty big lie haha
    OH MAH GAWD I R DURMB HURP DURP

I chose SickbyDefinition because the name of my alliance on server 136 was SbD, which stands for SickbyDefinition. I thought it was pretty badass. And if you think of the right definition of sick... it may be accurate

Also Ghost is as sensitive as a tellytubby. Everybody keep that in mind.

The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.

Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SickbyDefinition View Post

7. Default

I'm recruiting for my alliance on Na50 o.o

Anyone wanna join?
    http://bbs.evony.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=943220&dateline=13722  53019

At that time I was watching spartacus, I thought Crixus was a brutal name back then, but that was too direct. So I replaced the 'x' with a 'd' and voila: Cridus was born.

I have returned to taunt the evony forums, beware.

My name is Rayne Crepescular, so it just seemed logical that my name should be RayneTwilight. -shrug- I'm a bit boring in that department. ^_^

^Sig by Me^
    Proclaimed: The Pirinjirate of OTD.
    Facts:
    + Words are words, lies are lies, and I won't let either chase me away anymore

forum name?
    same one I have been using everywhere, since 1998, just can't be bothered to try to hide my name.