Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how did you come up with your forum name?

Stole it from Game of Thrones. Robb Stark's direwolf, greywind.

Originally came from the game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, Montross was Jango Fett's nemesis. I played with the name since I was about 9 years old, both on Battlefront and Battlefront II. Unfortunately for my childish mind, I totally forgot about the second "S" in the name.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Montros View Post
    Originally came from the game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, Montross was Jango Fett's nemesis. I played with the name since I was about 9 years old, both on Battlefront and Battlefront II. Unfortunately for my childish mind, I totally forgot about the second "S" in the name.
    hey i play battlefront! do you still play?

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

i chose mine simply because its the best evony name ive ever seen shortly after ppl kept referring to me simply as head i changed it to MechLuvin in game not sure how to change names on the forums so im stuck with MechHead altho it is still the best name ive seen
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

MechLuvin? ive seen you somewhefe.....

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Stal is a shortened form of my original age1 name on my first server (stalnapolhissein) ... that name is a longer story ... came up with it while hanging with a friend and we were trying to figure out how to combine a collection of ppl and personalities from history into a single name ... the collection turned out to be stalin, napoleon, hitler, and (sadam) hussein... all together one badass (and of course horrible/dangerous) mofo. ... but stal pretty much stuck as my name since my first server especially since after i took a yearlong break from evony and came back onto age2 "stalnapolhissein" was too long lol
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

guess...
    VERY Unimportant ME of Rohan!!!

Thanks for the Sick Sig!
    <16:56>[Kohn]: we having a hard time keepin JJ quiet

Mr. JJ takes no responsibility for his grammar
    and spelling and cannot be put on trial for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalric View Post
    hey i play battlefront! do you still play?
    Unfortunately, no. I played back in the day on a PS2, when internet connection was terrible and I'd rage because I kept getting team killed.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Stay on topic! >=O

The wheels of survival are greased more readily by easy lies than hard truths.

Mine came from the part of the last name of a guy I was involved with that I had met on evony. That was a really bad idea seeing as I am not allowed to change it (and trust me I begged the mods to change it), and he turned out to be a compulsive liar and con.

It has also been my game name on several servers over the past 2 years---but that was easy to change--just had to win or buy name changes.

So can I have an award for the dumbest way ever of picking a forum name please?
    Let the Good Times Roll!!!!