Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Defence

http://evonyurl.com/2y6y20

this was a test defense i created

if i told you how i created those minimal layers continuously i'd have to steal your car, eat all your food, drink all your beer, then go out on the town with your girlfriend. . .

many tried to break that and failed with dozens of different approaches

9 1kcav/99kscout attacks timed to hit at the same sec, should be able to hit the mechs.

unless your keeping a 10 100k ram waves camped

sig done by Morgan le Fay

Anyone have any idea when a new server is starting up or how frequently they start?

Next one Age2 is Na45. New Severs open 6-8 Weeks after the last opened.
    Sig made by ChukNoris!
    "Teamwork is the Key to Victory".
    Na45: 3200 (Retired) Na55: WarKings

The mech defense is the one thing giving me trouble on my server. Recently we ported on a 16. Cleared layers, archers, warriors. It dropped down to mech d, they added scouts and started rebuilding abatis. All layers were gone, so we decided to try a few ram waves. Both completely flopped, one only killed 53 ballista. Not sure if the abatis made it splat or badly layered, but i cannot wrap my head around the defense.

Here is the report: http://ww.evonyurl.com/3zstos

Now with using phract, do defenses have to be gone in order to use them? Or will they still work on the long field?

Quote Originally Posted by Faunus View Post
    The mech defense is the one thing giving me trouble on my server. Recently we ported on a 16. Cleared layers, archers, warriors. It dropped down to mech d, they added scouts and started rebuilding abatis. All layers were gone, so we decided to try a few ram waves. Both completely flopped, one only killed 53 ballista. Not sure if the abatis made it splat or badly layered, but i cannot wrap my head around the defense.

Now with using phract, do defenses have to be gone in order to use them? Or will they still work on the long field?
    99k scout 1k cav will target defending mechs just make sure to send some small layer clearing waves just prior to their arrival.

Phract/cav will do nothing unless 5k range setters are completely gone.

I say the comforting change is a step in the right direction, I argue facts and real ongoing situations of the matter...
    You dream up ideas that don't exist and STILL blame botters and STILL feel it's fair to have something forever in a war game...

Quote Originally Posted by xTONYx View Post
    99k scout 1k cav will target defending mechs just make sure to send some small layer clearing waves just prior to their arrival.

Phract/cav will do nothing unless 5k range setters are completely gone.
    Almost correct, phract smacks can destory this defense with a good hero and good star set......seen it happen a few times

http://ww.evonyurl.com/b4vh3r

It does happen when layered/timed right. Not always though, too many variables for my head to process
    Na33

[World]<02:09>[LazyLew]: Hey...I just met you.....and this is crazy.....so here's my co-ods....now spam me maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Faunus View Post

Scout kill all the scouts then scout bomb the mechs.
    (or clear layers then send 99k scout 1k cav waves)

When the mechs are less than 50k ballistas and 10k pults, you can send phract smacks at it.

if their training layers or reinforcing too quickly for a 1k cav 99k scout wave to be effective
    try sending a mini arch rainbow with 80-90k scouts in the wave
    if there are rams you'll need to replace the arch with mechs.

a phract/cav attack on a 5k def relies too much on star set, so its your call...

while trying to smack send as much spam as you can to keep them down to a CD, like 10 hits before the smack and another 10 at the same sec.
    while smacking someone online the best tactic is spam! spam! spam! lol
    Last edited by 0tto; 09-02-2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: reviewed the report, only 2 abitis

Quote Originally Posted by lLewis View Post
    As we all know there is no solid defence, it is impossible for a perfect defence, there is a way to brake everything...

Ram smacks can very easily brake this defence if layered correctly...thats the downside to it....

Lately I have been using rams alot, they are brilliant at killing masses and medium layered trooped citys and even when you throw them against a fully layered CD and 5.2k defence they still do a lot of damage....I have never seen anyone ever have very small losses defending against a layered ram smack...ive seen naked rams smacks go splat with minimal losses ( http://ww.evonyurl.com/ajv5cu ) < --- Here is an example

Basically what Im summarising to is...I know every single way to make just about everything go splat...besides rams, specifically layered rams........? I know this is more of question but it can be seen as in this section because people who reply will teach

So any input is appreciated, thank you !
    how bout defending with rams? lol
    anyone got a report w/ a ram CD def? is it effective?