Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cents easier to get

Cents easier to get?

Evony already gave bonuses on top of their cent values,

used to be 5dollars, 50cents, 10dollars 100cents 30dollars 300cents etc

Now its 30dollars for 330cents, and the increase goes up as you spend more as a lump sum, not to mention auto cents.

Really if anything they should re think the pricing of certains items, eg. Ritual pact=500cents.

The game is free, and everything that is offered to coiners is also offered to non coiners, coiners just get it faster.

By the amazing Luda

ya, if you could get cents from hitting npcs ppl would have massive ammts of free cents because of all the botters that constantly hit npcs that would completely take out evonys income which would likely lead them to be like WOW and charge a fee to play the game
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Evony needs to make its money somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    ya, if you could get cents from hitting npcs ppl would have massive ammts of free cents because of all the botters that constantly hit npcs that would completely take out evonys income which would likely lead them to be like WOW and charge a fee to play the game
    I would prefer they charged a monthly fee actually. That way the game can come down to just who bots the best, rather than who bots the best and spends the most..
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

I think it would be better if cent's were easier to get, but not easy to the extent that every like 10 spin's you win more cent's, but if they were made easier for the player's that don't coin, there would have to be something in it for evony they wouldn't sacrifice money...

Im not sure what most people dont get about this but COINERS ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP THIS GAME FREE if it wasnt for them wed have to pay to play not just for more cents. I'd like to give a shout out to TrueGrit who keeps evony in buisness wen they have a pie chart at evony management meetings with the %'s of income TrueGrit is 50% of it. Once again thank u TG.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ-Hunter View Post
    . Coiners getting an advantage thats what they are PAYING for...
    yep.. if they made it too easy to get coins i dont think people would buy coins anymore would they?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ-Hunter View Post
    IM FREE FOREVER

wrong wrong wrong... my years of playing evony (coming up on 3 years of me playing soon, save me someone....) I've got 700cents total... have not needed more then that... spend them wise... (2 silver keys 2 randoms and rest holidays x-mas, summer, ext.)

no it's not like i win every time... but i get by... Coiners getting an advantage thats what they are PAYING for... deal with it.

the only way they get them easyer is cuz they spend money money to get them... and spin amulets... from SPENDING... dont like it? go find another free game

RANT OVER and OUT!....
    Yes its true but it does say evony free forever so guess what it is free forever if u don't like it find a game like farmville theirs one u can play. if u spend money yes ur gonna have a advantage if u don't well lets see u can earn all of ur stuff by farming for it or winning off the amulet save up to 30 amulets u get a lot of stuff.
    RetNav, GrimREAPRx

My Servers: 168

Cents are there only way to get money.

No Cents = No Cash = No more Evony Free.
    Sig made by ChukNoris!
    "Teamwork is the Key to Victory".
    Na45: 3200 (Retired) Na55: WarKings

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I would prefer they charged a monthly fee actually. That way the game can come down to just who bots the best, rather than who bots the best and spends the most..
    Lol actually that would be quiet fun but they would loose players
    and i don't think they want to loose players
    RetNav, GrimREAPRx

My Servers: 168