Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Historic Hero List

Good job
    My Death shall be the Final one.
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=199235

Evony is a wargame don't cry if u die, just try to survive .
    Best DEFENCE is always a good OFFENSE

Thanks Tony

Nice list.

Quote Originally Posted by xTONYx View Post
    yup seen that, if your happy with missing stats, missing heroes and inaccuracies than it's perfect for you

can get a bit aggravating when you chase a hero who looks good on a spreadsheet and then find out it's not nearly as good when it is in your feasting hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by xTONYx View Post
    Just figured I'd throw my HH sheet out there to share, there are "near" complete lists but none on the forums as accurate if there was I would have never let my OCD force me to make the stuff i did
    Any list with napolean as a 97 ATT needs a ton of fixes.

I say the comforting change is a step in the right direction, I argue facts and real ongoing situations of the matter...
    You dream up ideas that don't exist and STILL blame botters and STILL feel it's fair to have something forever in a war game...

what is napoleon attack?
    No Current alliance or server

Quote Originally Posted by XFARMX View Post
    what is napoleon attack?
    Not 97.......

I say the comforting change is a step in the right direction, I argue facts and real ongoing situations of the matter...
    You dream up ideas that don't exist and STILL blame botters and STILL feel it's fair to have something forever in a war game...

Quote Originally Posted by tattootim2010 View Post
    well that helps to get the list sorted and fixed so much dont you think
    You do realize that I posted a link to my hh sheet right? The one I posted has the heroes in alphabetical order........napolean would fall somewhere between the letters "m" and "o". Feel free to cross-reference over 2500 individual stats for errors between my list and whatever one you use.

lol i relized that after i posted
    No Current alliance or server