Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medals and Bots?

Default Medals and Bots?

Hello, I have not played on this game in a while because I quit. I been on this game for 4 years now and I remember when it was fun but it was hard to get promotions unless you bought.

Q: Is it easier to get medals to promote yourself or no?
    A:

Q: How are the bots working on this game? I am wanting to come back once 166 comes out but I do not wanna play if the bots are going to be bad. So are they still bad?
    A:

Q: I remember honor having to stay low for some reason and I do not remember why?
    A:

If anyone can answer these I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
    -Brecken

Quote Originally Posted by Breckenn View Post
    Hello, I have not played on this game in a while because I quit. I been on this game for 4 years now and I remember when it was fun but it was hard to get promotions unless you bought.

A: On old servers not at all medals rarely drop im pretty sure its easier on newer servers though

Q: How are the bots working on this game? I am wanting to come back once 166 comes out but I do not wanna play if the bots are going to be bad. So are they still bad?
    A: Bots and alts feed huge armys

Q: I remember honor having to stay low for some reason and I do not remember why?
    A: Helps increase your heal rate on lost troops

If anyone can answer these I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
    -Brecken
    Answers in bold hope i helped
    SS1 FreeMen 10 mill prestige and growing

What he said^ and btw evony hasn't been out for 4 years yet
    -My epic fat cat.
    s37>ss6>ss46-Pantera- Over 3 years and counting NA38-3030150
    Quote Originally Posted by Arathorn136 View Post
    Banned for thinking I want a glow in the dark computer. How late did you stay up last night?
    HC: 5 0 0 0

Lol i have some alliance mates that think this game has been out for 6 yrs 2 lazy to tell them its only been out 4 3 yrs

How often are bots used in each server? A lot and thanks for the help. its close enough to 4 years lol.

How often are bots used in each server? A lot and thanks for the help. its close enough to 4 years lol.
    Botting completely depends on the server I havent played a new server since premerge SS1 so would have no idea about other servers lol

lol oh ok, well thanks again

Botting is running rampant. Out of top 250 players everyone bots but like 5 who play evony 24/7 and only dont bot cause they have already been banned for it or it cost them something. and Top 10 player all have like 100 alts lol.

This is not true on all servers but most if not all.

Fun way to annoy your enemys
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=184752

Default :D

lol 4years Oreally
    A: Ive only had 1 sv that was hard to get medals get Duke+ within a few weeks without paying

A:with anythink nowdays u can find a bot but most Just for farming.

A: Heal%

If the French were really intelligent, they'd speak English
    Alls Fair In Love n War

its pretty much been covered ...

medal drop rates suck on both age1 and age2 though after baron it is GENERALLY easier.

bots are rampant on both ages now as are alt feeder accounts (seems there may be more of those on age1 than age2)

and heal rate affects both sides of the fight u want urs lower than the other guys so that u have a better heal rate.

and evony has been out en masse for about 3 years and 3 months if that ...

(^ SO ALL YALL THAT WANNA SAY UR A 5 OR 6 YEAR VET GO AHEAD ULL JUST LOOK STUPID ^ )
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination