Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 56.5m dead troops.

ahhh poor viper do you need to keep WR,s to feel good lmao attack a city i dont care about 2 days after the whole server knew i was not about due to the birth of my son ohh and there was 2 of you city unset D should of been a 1 hit kill but guss u dont jac right ? odd how your buddy hitting the city that was set and i did care about has no WR,s too post ..... and hay i got balls and im willing to try stuff CD with intal what have you ever done in this game that was not just a copy from some else .......ohh and how many res you get ?? 00 and post all your reports cos there was some nice fails on that poor city

bla bla bla bla bla you done nothing nothing but come in wc run your mouth talk like v1 all that
    u all have done nothing but make you all look like cowards
    cry because SW works as alliance and attacks togher and all we here is crying from you cowards

o and the res part that because you truce instantly pansy boy
    but all good killing your troops was good eought in them 3 hits was so funny
    Last edited by SirDevin; 07-29-2012 at 11:51 AM.

it was funny viper thats just it lol . i build em not too keep em and i did not truce instantly lol and that was far from you first round of attacks .... but well done your in a place all of your own the only one of your alliance to get a kill again me ... but hay it happens when you dont hide citys behind noob shealds right? people will try pick off the weak ones ..........as for truce well you guys reset your noobs and ill not use truces noob sheal = truce.... see i dont cry when i get hit lol becouse hay war game and i enjoy doing things not just saying "oh this should work lets go too calc"

Quote Originally Posted by SirDevin View Post
    bla bla bla bla bla you done nothing nothing but come in wc run your mouth talk like v1 all that
    u all have done nothing but make you all look like cowards
    cry because SW works as alliance and attacks togher and all we here is crying from you cowards

o and the res part that because you truce instantly pansy boy
    but all good killing your troops was good eought in them 3 hits was so funny
    Those hits were pretty bad.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

that's the kinda WC whining we see from them all the time.

Viper: I can free up a flat for you if you'd like.
    (I don't care who ya are. That's funny right there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stal View Post
    jw did u use a calc in order to figure out how many waves and what kind to send? or did u just start sending based on what u thought would happen?
    yes and no... I knew when I wanted to add rainbow and when I didn't, but I used the calc to help figure out how many waves I needed and which heros to send when. There was also some debate on if the trebs were destroyed instantly with a big mech hit. I thought they all fell after the archers died, but before the rams died, and one of my alliance mates thought otherwise. Based on that, I wanted to make sure the cavs were one-shot on the first hit so I didn't have to deal with them in CD.

I also planned for 2mil of each type of mechs, so when the numbers were that low, I had a ton of waves return blue. He was already at loy 12 before my trans waves hit.

One final thought, paraphrasing someone else here... I don't care how many troops it took to kill your city. I don't care what tactics I used to kill your city. The fact is, it's a war game and I killed your city!
    Last edited by JaysonMann; 07-29-2012 at 01:03 PM.

o the coward him self old yellow

[QUOTE=JaysonMann;
    One final thought, paraphrasing someone else here... I don't care how many troops it took to kill your city. I don't care what tactics I used to kill your city. The fact is, it's a war game and I killed your city! [/QUOTE]

very very true lol ...
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

nicely done

good job ...
    Raoul But our trip was different. It was to be a classic affirmation of everything right and true in the national character. A gross physical salute to the fantastic possibilities of life in this country. But only for those with true grit.

Nice...all trebs defences FTW!