Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me know what ya thin:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh420 View Post
    so what about 12-15 cots? if not more depending on my hero( instantscouts)
    Depends what other buildings you want in the cities. market, inn etc.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

so what about 12-15 cots? if not more depending on my hero( instantscouts)
    If you are intending the city to be a scout farming town (Ie olny builds instant troops) you want 1 rack, max cotts. If you intend it to build arch/mechs you will need more racks.

This shows maximum population and cottage ratios. (note it DOESNT counts removing EVERYTHING, including Embassy for maxilmum troop production, My best instant troop town, had 26x lvl 10 cottages, for maximum population (about 143k pop) so thats about the best you will ever get for a instant town. :
    http://kb.cfegames.com/index.php?id=21
    *NOTE this site is working on instant archer heros for maximum production, the cottage to time ratio works for all troops, you just produce LESS of the more costly troops due to large population requirements*

*NOTE2 Scouts have half the pop cost of archers, so you can double the current ammount of troops per day if your building scouts, so for instant scouts with 23 cotts, you can safely say you can build 1,518k scouts a day. thats 1.5 mill scouts a day per 23 cott town. (again resource proving and provided you wake up every 2 hours or so to line up troops lol)*

My war city i keep 18 cottages and 8 barracks, Thats fast enough for my 4-5 second pults, and more then enough for my 2 second ballys. while still getting a decent population for instanting troops if needed (99050 pop when full).
    rest of my towns that dont build mechs often keep 100k + pop at all times. that gives me 9 citys to build instant troops from including war city, and about 4 -6 i can build ballista from and 2-3 i can build pults from at any one time. Resources providing of course.
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 08-06-2012 at 02:10 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

thanks will look at that site..i recently got a city with 24 lvl 10 cotts 1 lvl 10 barrack all lvl 10 iron fields..about 130k+ pop i started making scouts this morning had 0 in city now up to almost 1.5mill ( i keep running low on lumber/iron) but hoping to get at least 5mill or more trained by this weeked..think i should be able to if i can keep the resources flowing
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

my pic of my city so far still got alot more troops to move over but its a start...
    http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3829/84326499.png

my city so far..still got a lot of troops to move in http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3829/84326499.png

dang still can't get the picture to show up instead of the link grrr
    Last edited by Fresh420; 08-10-2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: re-edit

my city so far..still got a lot of troops to move in http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3829/84326499.png

dang still can't get the picture to show up instead of the link grrr

in the advanced reply part, where the different options are at the top of the reply section is, theres a little yellow picture looks like 2 mountains and a sun... click that, copy the URL into the box that appears.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

okay thank you cush. will try that next time oh duh i keep putting it into the world map thingy

okay yeah i notice it now..i kept putting it in the world tab thanks a lot cush

this is the city i was talking about earlier with the cots ( my scout making city

this is the city i was talking about earlier with the cots ( my scout making city
    Yep, thats a good insta setup, Personally I would remove the market and embassy, IDK how much you need to be reinforced.

Might wanna keep some other troops in there too eh
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.