Thread: How to capture a level 8 npc?

Default How to capture a level 8 npc?

I have to capture a level 8 npc for a queen quest,and i am 6.3 miles away from one,any tips on how to capture it?A guide (that works)would be greatly appreciated.And for the record i have looked through the forum for guides,but none of them have worked for me.
    Bjn na42|Alliance Knights(Host)
    Bjn na44|Alliance Imperium

Add rep point if you liked my post

1. Join an alliance and have the big people break it for you and all you have to do is send loyalty.
    2. Wait until the flat next to you get to level 8 (It'll chance level daily) then take that flat build a city then NPC it, it'll put a level 8 npc right next to you. The closer you are the quicker you will send loyalty to it, thus mean troops loss will be minimal.
    3. Depending on your hero level/gears/star set 100k to 125k warriors should work just fine for breaking it.
    *Thank you Morgan*
    *NA26 Alliance: Forgiven Name: ComingEvil*
    *NA36 Alliance: VISA/TheFirm2 Name: ComingEvil*
    *CA3 Alliance: PHNX Name: ComingEvil*

100k warr breaker wave with a compound of 30k warr and possibly added 15-20k archer ... adding archer to numbers at or above 20k reduces the loy drop to 4 loy per hit instead of 3 at the beginning of the attack (unless im mistaken and the numbers are wrong) fewer than 20k wont do it but may save some of ur warr depending on the interval of the attack

the lvl 8 npc must be 1 mil away from u unless u are doing a distance cap in which case u send from 3-4 cities and cap the city from far way within a matter of seconds ... this method should be saved for experienced players only and requires 2-3 times the normal number of troops
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

u go for it 6.3 miles away and your going to take serious losses aswell as being there half the day unless u have a decent number of cities to send from

build a lvl8 npc ( wait for a flat to turn to lvl8 1 mile away from your city, cap it, build a city on it, then abandon the city u just built insto presto lvl8 npc)

step1/
    hit it with 100k warriors

step2/ time as many waves of 10-20k warriors as u can to hit it at 1/2 secs after (search camp time if u dont know how to)

when they all get back to ur city, repeat step 1 and 2 again and again until the cities yours
    its the cheapest way
    R.I.P Cheapskates and poorly Peasants alike, may our sh!tty heros lead our armies with great courage and valour in place of gear and attack points

siggeh by the awesome krazykazza ty!!

Quote Originally Posted by ComingEvil View Post
    1. Join an alliance and have the big people break it for you and all you have to do is send loyalty.
    2. Wait until the flat next to you get to level 8 (It'll chance level daily) then take that flat build a city then NPC it, it'll put a level 8 npc right next to you. The closer you are the quicker you will send loyalty to it, thus mean troops loss will be minimal.
    3. Depending on your hero level/gears/star set 100k to 125k warriors should work just fine for breaking it.
    Thanks ComingEvil i am giving you a rep point
    Bjn na42|Alliance Knights(Host)
    Bjn na44|Alliance Imperium

Add rep point if you liked my post