Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My war city again, What next?

Default My war city again, What next?

Ok folks, since ive been making decent res from farming some very generous enemys and there alts, Ive had 20+ bill food for the last 2 months (bouncing between 20 bill and 45 bill)and with holidaying weekends, ive built up a pile of excess troops, But i still have resources to burn, and idk what to build, I never thought id have this much at one time.

So Ideas?

Im thinking finishing 100k rams, cause ive wanted to do a decent ram wave for ages.

ive allways been the little guy, but im starting to get a bit of a troop pile, ive been hoping for a 50% upkeep buff so i can try for a massive war city, to hang with the big boys for a week, but no luck thus far

Oh and if your wondering about the 260k workers, I ment to isntant scouts, once in 2 differnt farm towns and hit the wrong one (also how i ended up with 125k pike and sword ironically.)
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 08-07-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

do you run some thing named a bot :P

+ rep lovely scout numbers cant wait to see some hits with that bad boy
    !!your existence is to feed my army!!
    !S168- TrooperXD
    !W26- TrooperXD!

More scouts. More rams. I usually go for 1.3-1.4 mil cav as well, but that's just cause I love cav.And a bit more arch and phract is what I would do...
    Sig by Jade

S131, 148, 156, 165 (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Hachi View Post
    More scouts. More rams. I usually go for 1.3-1.4 mil cav as well, but that's just cause I love cav.And a bit more arch and phract is what I would do...
    Phracts i hardly use, ive done a total of 1 phract smack in my entire 3 year career. so 125k lasts me a very long time.

cavs make sence since it takes about 50k per lvl 10 cap, Tho idk if 1 mill+ is feedable, but ive done 500k before so doubleing that might be doable.

I agree more scouts, You can never have enough. but i dont often have this many, and i like the look of 10 mil even scouts lol.

Thanks for the input mate

EDIT:
    checked on a food calc, Looks like a total of 1 mill cavs would only be an extra -12 mill burn, Not too much on top of what i have
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 08-07-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

I love the war city and all u need 2 hang with the big boys is more mechs and more scouts keep up the great work
    SS1 FreeMen 10 mill prestige and growing

MORE TRANS! 4 ZE BOMBEN!

if ya can't find out what to do with the resy, i dont mind you transporting some my way SSF
    VERY Unimportant ME of Rohan!!!

Thanks for the Sick Sig!
    <16:56>[Kohn]: we having a hard time keepin JJ quiet

Mr. JJ takes no responsibility for his grammar
    and spelling and cannot be put on trial for this.

more cav, 1m only takes 18m food to feed.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

great city you have there nice amounts of troops..i love cav i built 800k recently put 500k in wc and 300k in another city but might move them to wc ..but maybe not be alot to move out on mech hits lol

oh i love the trans you got wish i had that many i got around 500k in wc need tons more tho before i only had 100k in wc trying to snatch 45bill gold 8bill food 5-6bill stone and couple 100mill lumber/iron took my a%% all night lol...id do more rams if i we're you i never really built a whole lot of them but heard they are great for defending...good luck and awesome city ssfgrgawer!!!
    Last edited by Fresh420; 08-07-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: re-edit
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

oh yeah and the cost of the rams you can build double the archers?
    when did pigs grow wings and fly???

add some rams, theyre awesome for killing small cities quick and efficient especially if u have a 111intel high atk hero for attacking with them 40k gives u enough to bust some layers in a CD but other than that u basically have no rams to fight with and they are good for defense as well as long as you have some defending mechs
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.