Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My war city again, What next?

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    Thanks everyone for your inputs, Im thinking Cav's are a must, because thats the most popular suggestion.

as for thos capped heros, I was defending from a large player when he ported on my war city a week or 2 back. Long story short, he ended up killing about 100k pults, I ended up capping 2 nearly insta scout heros.

ive been planning on goinging mad and buy a tonne of Medal boxes, but im hoping Evny will drop another 2x cents before olympics is over, so ive held out from buying. (since i missed the first 2x cents :/)
    Farm em. I'm currently in the process of farming to persuade an insta tower hero and a 920 attack hero. Fun stuff.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

With all of these suggestions for the use of ram slams, I keep a lot of rams in my wc for defense and an attack hero with high attack and intel of about 135 or so for back cities, but I have a handful of level 300 or so attack heroes with 130 inel roughly. Now my experience with ramslams is it never works out cost wise, is it because I spam down too much of the traps/abatis if its ranged city, or am I just not hitting cities with enough sod to kill?

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Farm em. I'm currently in the process of farming to persuade an insta tower hero and a 920 attack hero. Fun stuff.
    i get sick of farming valleys. Its faster to just buy them. 30 more nations till i get the biggest one... lol

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

just use gold to persuade???

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Quote Originally Posted by Thalric View Post
    Sorry.. Was that a serious suggestion?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Hope ur talking about real life gold in ssfgrgawers back yard if u arent u are one of the biggest evony idoits i have seen on forums
    Evony is like driving the speed limit is 55 but everyone goes 60

Not sure if trolling or just age 2 player.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

Seeing as how I have never lost a city I cant really compare to this player, altho, I do feel I have the right to say this.

I can appreciate your city size. More cav for sure, but other wise satisfactory and you can do damage with that thing. Big guy, small guy is irrelevant. Don't beat yourself over it and you have made significant progress & improvement

If you really wish to use rams, go for it. You can always do without and add more scouts. Going beyond 125k phracts is unnecessary especially when you are not really using them. Layers are sufficient - Arch numbers are too. +rep. The bigger you are the more truces you will encounter, according to legends and popular beliefs lol. Feed what you use.

Very well done. Though I'd farm for the medals as Cush said. Takes a while, but in the end you did it $ free. In my point of view, it's not worth the money to buy the few dozen boxes to get your nation up.
    The_Just & H Miramar ss38.

Quote Originally Posted by Phae_ss39 View Post
    i never thought i would say this but yes you are giving bad advice lol.
    Bad advice is telling people they are stupid for building a certain troop type. ALL troop types have their uses, to say warriors are useless is an idiotic statement. You can spend the res feeding something else, sure. But what. Archers? 500k wars eats 1.5m food per hour.

You'd rather have 166k more archers and remove the possibility of using war bombs from your arsenal? Or maybe you wanna feed 6k more pults. Ya. 6k pults sure makes a difference in a war city.

That's why nobody here knows you. Rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Phae_ss39 View Post
    i disagree they do hurt to have, they take away from food you could be using to feed actual useful troops. they die so easily with even the simplest attacks. and
    with a full rainbow to worker; if swords are there and all other melee die, archers are then hit.
    with a rainbow without workers or warriors; if they have warriors and workers and they all die again archers are hit.
    this is similar to the arch cav waves when there is no pike or sword. and when you actually need them to be there one does the same job as 100k.
    Your logic is they die easily, so they aren't worth building. Yes, all troops die easily. When your offline. If your online and you let someone kill your layers, or any of your troops, your an idiot.

Lol, you don't need to tell me about mechanics lil' guy. I know how the game works.

P.S. Don't double post. It's against forum rules, and more importantly, forum etiquette.
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-09-2012 at 11:48 AM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.