Thread: too much button pressing

Default too much button pressing

i find it really frustrating having to press so many buttons to complete an action, an example is the marketplace, when you have a lot to trade off it becomes a real pain.

You have made no game suggestions... just complained ...
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

I agree, though...

When it comes to building warriors you can use the TAB button and the ENTER button to execute a new set of troops. For instance:

Click on the Barrack.

Then click TAB TAB, enter the number of troops you wish to train, then hit TAB TAB TAB ENTER.

Default auto selling resources

They should make it that when resources is at max level is should be automatically sold at market.

I've made 17 billion already from selling, and the greater production the more often you need to sell off excess stock to make a profit.

Why don't attack reports appear on the report scroll anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by ds1203 View Post
    They should make it that when resources is at max level is should be automatically sold at market.

I've made 17 billion already from selling, and the greater production the more often you need to sell off excess stock to make a profit.

Why don't attack reports appear on the report scroll anymore?
    HELL NO i dont want that lol ... on age2 im making pike ... i NEED the excess that i make and have made ... i just store 100 mil in my markets and im set!

i believe they changed things for age1 bu that was after i left earlier this year
    Stal/Nerds
    Age1 - s152 - Rebellion/TAKEDOWN (retired)
    Age2 - CA4 - CandySto/187, 21, ReU/666/666_324 (Found Partner) (dormant)
    CoE - ClosedBeta1 - TAKEDOWN (left/got bored)
    Discipline Honor Determination

Quote Originally Posted by ds1203 View Post
    i find it really frustrating having to press so many buttons to complete an action, an example is the marketplace, when you have a lot to trade off it becomes a real pain.
    Yeah who would of thought you'd have to push buttons to play a computer game........

This ones for you evony devs.....

I say the comforting change is a step in the right direction, I argue facts and real ongoing situations of the matter...
    You dream up ideas that don't exist and STILL blame botters and STILL feel it's fair to have something forever in a war game...

having more buttons means easier accessibility.

not really a suggestion just complaining about doing button pushing on a computer game? anyways i always let my res pile up, so i can make tons of troops duh

How bout making a user cp that you can que making troops for all your citys instead of jumping around and having to do it 1 by 1.

Sounds a lot like a bot. Guess youll suggest an auto farm button too?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.