Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: valley Farming(For resources)

Default valley Farming(For resources)

Hey all,
    So I started s166 and I have heard a lot about valley farming for resources. So I looked through a bunch of guides and did not fin anything on valley farming so could someone please tell me how to do it. I no wondernig oh send 100k archers at a forest i wondering for speed eficency and least amount of troops with least losses.

Thanks,
    T

Fun way to annoy your enemys
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=184752

if you have 100k arch just farm NPC's.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

yeah i wish i Had 100k archers that what I was saying is with 10k-30k archers farming valleys

Fun way to annoy your enemys
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=184752

First you want to fill all your valley slots in your city. Then you want to scout all the un-owned lvl 10 forests or hills or whatnot within 5 or 10 miles of your city (or however many miles you're willing to allow your troops to march). Whichever ones you can hit with no losses, you attack every hour until maintenance. The number of troops to send depends on how high your logistics level is.

If you have a lot of un-owned lvl 10 valleys that you want to hit but that will cost a lot of troops to hit, you can cap and abandon until you get a safe combination and then fill your valley slots and proceed as above.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I hope with all my heart you are not stupid enough to believe the nonsense your spewing with your fingertips via keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I tell people they do well when they do well. It's not my fault people are stupid.

the take home is based on hero exp earned in the attack, so the more you kill the better the haul, take exp earned and multiply by 10 for wood (forest) and food (lake/swamp), 5 for stone (dessert) 4 for iron (hill)
    depending on your heroes and tech, 30k + 1 each rb should be enough to kill any valley and carry all you plunder
    blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    the take home is based on hero exp earned in the attack, so the more you kill the better the haul, take exp earned and multiply by 10 for wood (forest) and food (lake/swamp), 5 for stone (dessert) 4 for iron (hill)
    depending on your heroes and tech, 30k + 1 each rb should be enough to kill any valley and carry all you plunder
    i use 30k + 1 each up to ballis no trans no ram no pult seems to work well u can also use 2 cities 1 to cap/abandon with 1scout in between each hit with the 30k rb from the other city with full valleys allowing for more hits per hour
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    PS: Mech wasn't trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalric View Post
    NPC10 farming is incredibly inefficient for anything other than experience.
    NPC5 farming is a waste of rally spots, they are never full.

I'd rather spend the same amount of time as I would using rally spots on npc5s that only return 200k food on level 10 forests that return 800k-1.3m lumber.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MechHead View Post
    i use 30k + 1 each up to ballis no trans no ram no pult seems to work well u can also use 2 cities 1 to cap/abandon with 1scout in between each hit with the 30k rb from the other city with full valleys allowing for more hits per hour
    That been around for years
    my self i farm lvl 9 Forest a bit only take 4 min return per farming team to hit one next door than have a 2nd city flip it out if u have a server were lumber sell higher than other riez it can be a good why to keep up with rez with the way lvl 5s and even lvl10 being farmed by others.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/5gukw8
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/n3y5th

will try and get some other lvl 9 forest reports to show not many loses to be had
    Last edited by 4theWin; 08-15-2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: add more info
    PinkSocks Kill

Quote Originally Posted by 4theWin View Post
    that doesn't make it any less effective.. Your not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalric View Post
    That's been around for "years" too, why didn't you say it to him?
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Here lowest possible losses on all valleys as fa s I know.

Archer only- 20k cav, 1 scout -no loss
    Archer+Cav- 20k arch, 1 warr scout pike sword cav balli -few arch loss
    Cav only or cav mix(no arch)- 20k arch, 1 pike sword cav balli -only layer loss
    No Cav or Arch- 20k archers, 1 warr scout pike sword -no loss

Quote Originally Posted by 4theWin View Post

will try and get some other lvl 9 forest reports to show not many loses to be had

at lower ends of researchmaybe add another 10k to it as fellow posters pointed out
    Last edited by Abrasax; 08-15-2012 at 12:55 AM.