Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Treb leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    You must have developed a severe case of carpal tunnel syndrome clicking for 1-2 days?

it was terrible

building and demolishing trebs? lol what a waste!

Quote Originally Posted by Bezerk View Post
    building and demolishing trebs? lol what a waste!
    You have no idea what your talking about.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

I don't see wt is so special I do is daily I lvled me a instant archer hero from 500 bil some stone took me weeks to do know that I think of it it was a lot more then 500 bil but it's a crap load of stone lol.

Ps I would make 11k treks my friend would scout Bomb me so he could lvl his main hero to I got loads of ports and stuff of that nature
    Evony is like driving the speed limit is 55 but everyone goes 60

Quote Originally Posted by iHorizon View Post
    I don't see wt is so special I do is daily I lvled me a instant archer hero from 500 bil some stone took me weeks to do know that I think of it it was a lot more then 500 bil but it's a crap load of stone lol.

Ps I would make 11k treks my friend would scout Bomb me so he could lvl his main hero to I got loads of ports and stuff of that nature
    Jesus Christ, you talk a lot. There is a reason we don't say certain things on the forums.

Loose mouths like yours get the game changed. You really think Evony wants us farming hundreds of ports instead of buying them?
    Just because it's within the rules to do something doesn't mean it won't get changed

Was perfectly legal to chain farm the same level 10 npc for full xp/ress/medals. Still changed it.
    Was perfectly legal to cap cities with scouts. Still changed it.
    Was perfectly legal to load attacks with stone to increase your honor dumps. Still changed it.

Won't be long until trebs are changed too. Again.
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-29-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

They don't look at forums lol they never go below general. And lol how would they fix it they would have to do some major coding changes.

Ps Idc I have 500 some ports
    Evony is like driving the speed limit is 55 but everyone goes 60

Quote Originally Posted by iHorizon View Post
    They don't look at forums lol they never go below general. And lol how would they fix it they would have to do some major coding changes.
    You must not have been playing very long. See my previous post. They are not against coding changes, especially when it's costing them money.

Use your head a little bit, stop bragging about what you can do. Nobody cares, your just gonna screw people over.

EDIT: You don't think they look at this section? Lol. This is the BEST place for them to look to find glitches. Do you know how many people have been banned in game for posting stupid screen shots?

Go look at Garaags thread or w/e his name is. He didn't edit out his ress count because hes scared we would see it. He edited it because there's only one way you get trillions of iron, and Evony just patched it. Rofl.
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-29-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrox View Post
    Isn't this another self-incriminating thread?
    Not really, it's a perfectly legal method of leveling heroes.

But indirectly I would say it is, as the entire point of using trebs to level your hero is speed. No real player is going to sit for weeks two click to buttons and waste hundreds of billions of stone, when you could save A LOT of ress and pretty much level your hero in the same amount of time hitting 10s.

But if you believe he did it by hand, nothing self-incriminating about it. Lol.

(Judging by the fact that less than a day went by between the two screen shots, I'd say he didn't do it by hand )
    Last edited by cushseth; 08-29-2012 at 08:07 PM.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Not really, it's a perfectly legal method of leveling heroes.

But indirectly I would say it is, as the entire point of using trebs to level your hero is speed. No real player is going to sit for weeks two click to buttons and waste hundreds of billions of stone, when you could save A LOT of ress and pretty much level your hero in the same amount of time hitting 10s.

But if you believe he did it by hand, nothing self-incriminating about it. Lol.

(Judging by the fact that less than a day went by between the two screen shots, I'd say he didn't do it by hand )
    well.. your last statement proves my point. Plus actively chatting, moving heroes, training troops, gaining resources.