Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 321 to 330 of 330

Thread: Na43: The Server Fun Begins aka the Downfall of the Relapse Alliance

  1. #321
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Much closer to you than you ever thought
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tipperary1 View Post
    im on a diet, i now only eat babies
    What kind of Babies? And this is totally unrelated to Na43... Lol
    Sig made by ChukNoris!
    "Teamwork is the Key to Victory".
    Na45: 3200 (Retired) Na55: WarKings

  2. #322

    Default

    Read through the thread yet again and to be frank, even though it proved rather ineffectual, at least King wasn't just noise.

  3. #323

    Default

    You must be reading a different thread than I am reading. In my opinion a stupid attack is worse than no attack at all, and is especially not as good as a coordinated attack that his ego would not wait 24 hours on. I have not seen anything on this thread showing any smart attack made by theking, but this thread and another have a lot of reports of good attacks against his alliance and his stupid choices for how to reinforce.

    But feel free to use his playbook on how to attack that is published above. Everyone always enjoys a good laugh at dumb attackers.
    Let the Good Times Roll!!!!

  4. #324

    Default

    One day you will actually read posts before you reply Gillivray. Nowhere did I say they were smart attacks and as nuance appears to be lost on you, I'll put it simply.

    You started a thread on the demise of Relapse, yet all I have seen is excuses, why this didn't work, why that didn't work, its always someone else's fault. I have never had time for people that sit back and make alot of noise while others actually step up to the plate and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

    P.S I have no need of his playbook as I have found mine to be more than adequate in most situations.

  5. #325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Read through the thread yet again and to be frank, even though it proved rather ineffectual, at least King wasn't just noise.
    I would say it is great to win a competition,but only 1 wins it. Those who didn;t win are not losers. They are called players cause they participated in the competition.
    Those who sit in the pavillion & do blabla how it would have been done are called spectators

    Make your choices.

    @Davos - Even if I agree with all accusations u put on me, its more then 24 hours since i left u , Where is your planned attack on relapse?
    You had a plan .. right?
    Server na43 : TheKing

    Alliance Name : 100

  6. #326

    Default



    I think i need a bathroom break... i've been waiting for a response.. and it's been really quiet... this is like the friday night softcore where it stars the girl from Saved by the Bell, and they take out all the juicy bits...

  7. #327
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Time Zones are too personal.
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post


    I think i need a bathroom break... i've been waiting for a response.. and it's been really quiet... this is like the friday night softcore where it stars the girl from Saved by the Bell, and they take out all the juicy bits...
    Which one? Screech?


    NA24 - INSOMNIA
    NA33 - INSOMNIA
    NA43 - Relapse
    *NA60*

  8. #328

    Default

    KingKaka, I told you before i would not respond to any more of your nonsense, Talking to a wall makes more sense than talking to you.

    To the mods, please either merge this thread into the other na43 one, or just simply close it. The topic title is no longer applicable. 1011 alliance is now cheering for Relapse to squash 100 and is engaged in battles against 100 rather than relapse, and no other alliance with any capability appears willing to take on relapse despite all their talk.
    Let the Good Times Roll!!!!

  9. #329

    Default

    Dear Moderators,

    Please leave this Forum thread open. It gives me reason to live. I wake several times every eve, in hopes of seeing lovely evonyurl's of the slowly dying Relapse members, those harbingers of N00B doom, idiot savants, and just plain window lickin' goodness.






    I wish i was a Relapse members' Credit Card, so i could feel as used as a third world orphan in a Nike factory seconds' store

  10. #330
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    worldwide
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    Dear Moderators,

    Please leave this Forum thread open. It gives me reason to live. I wake several times every eve, in hopes of seeing lovely evonyurl's of the slowly dying Relapse members, those harbingers of N00B doom, idiot savants, and just plain window lickin' goodness.






    I wish i was a Relapse members' Credit Card, so i could feel as used as a third world orphan in a Nike factory seconds' store


    I dont own a Credit Card ive got a Debit card so does that make me able to be a Relapse member

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •