Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 244

Thread: Football!! (NFL)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Stalking Future Victims For My Dungeon >;.;<
    Posts
    5,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tricked View Post
    What are your predictions this season who is your favorite team? Lets get this going folks!!

    Mine is Seattle Seahawks although im from CA i love the SeaHawks and i think we will get to the playoffs this year if not further!


    Good one! Homie's got JOKES!! Po' chickens...still scramblin to get across the road to a CHAMPIONSHIP win! Didn't anyone tell them?? Chickens can't sport Superbowl Rings! Ever! <insert more 'rofl's here!> Buahahahaaaa!

    Thanks...needed the laughs. I would rep you...but well? You're a chicken fan, sooo
    Quote Originally Posted by xTONYx View Post
    Jumbled up colossus cluster ****Elequently stated & couldn't have said it any better
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    MKitti has always been the embodiment of eloquence

  2. #12

    Default

    Dolphins got Ryan Tannehill. Decent arm, super hot wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMistakes View Post
    I hope Siphon doesnt post

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Kitti View Post


    Good one! Homie's got JOKES!! Po' chickens...still scramblin to get across the road to a CHAMPIONSHIP win! Didn't anyone tell them?? Chickens can't sport Superbowl Rings! Ever! <insert more 'rofl's here!> Buahahahaaaa!

    Thanks...needed the laughs. I would rep you...but well? You're a chicken fan, sooo
    Lol we have Good players and they are very Determined!! We will have a good season this year :P


    Quote Originally Posted by SiphonXP View Post
    Dolphins got Ryan Tannehill. Decent arm, super hot wife.
    Oh yea that's right i remember there was some hype about him during the draft.
    Last edited by Shadow Tricked; 08-23-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Kitti View Post


    Good one! Homie's got JOKES!! Po' chickens...still scramblin to get across the road to a CHAMPIONSHIP win! Didn't anyone tell them?? Chickens can't sport Superbowl Rings! Ever! <insert more 'rofl's here!> Buahahahaaaa!

    Thanks...needed the laughs. I would rep you...but well? You're a chicken fan, sooo
    Well, then it's a good thing we're hawks, not chickens.

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Time Zones are too personal.
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiphonXP View Post
    Dolphins got Ryan Tannehill. Decent arm, super hot wife.
    Agreed, super hot.

    Seahawks have one of the best defenses, no doubt. If Marshawn doesn't get toking again, they could be a sleeper.

    My pick to win it all is Atlanta. It just feels like it's their year and Julio will go off like the freak he is.


    NA24 - INSOMNIA
    NA33 - INSOMNIA
    NA43 - Relapse
    *NA60*

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Stalking Future Victims For My Dungeon >;.;<
    Posts
    5,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    Well, then it's a good thing we're hawks, not chickens.
    Nope. I had it right, and? I didn't stutter not one time!

    DEFINITELY SeaChickens. Giving the Hawk a bad name o.o


    ^Possibilities of having a play off team? Somewhere along these lines
    Quote Originally Posted by xTONYx View Post
    Jumbled up colossus cluster ****Elequently stated & couldn't have said it any better
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    MKitti has always been the embodiment of eloquence

  7. #17

    Default

    Michael Turner is on the decline, and although Julio Jones is sick, I don't think the Falcons will win it all this year.

    Also sick are the Seahawks new Nike uniforms.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMistakes View Post
    I hope Siphon doesnt post

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    Well, then it's a good thing we're hawks, not chickens.
    Exactly


    Quote Originally Posted by I'm The Wreck of You View Post
    Agreed, super hot.

    Seahawks have one of the best defenses, no doubt. If Marshawn doesn't get toking again, they could be a sleeper.

    My pick to win it all is Atlanta. It just feels like it's their year and Julio will go off like the freak he is.
    Yes our defense is very good and improving more and more, Lynch is a beast, Wilson can throw and move when needed and Rice is healthy along side Baldwin and (hopefully) TO, it looks to be a good season.
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Creating Perfect Chaos
    Posts
    3,961

    Default



    "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

  10. #20

    Default

    I love the Ep. of FG, what team do u root for eric?
    Na4 Vengence (VidiVici) - Retired
    Na43 3 (Troika) - Current


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •