Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOTM #5 [Voting]

1st/3 points - Gotta give this one to Chuk, Love the render and the sig in general.
    2nd/2 points - Kazza, Love the feel of this one. Very dark, which i think suits the render.
    3rd/1 point - Infinitus - awesome look to this one.

Id like to point out that i acctually HATE LoTR, thanks to someone spamming the movies when they first came out. i cant stand to watch em. But this weeks works were all spectacular, you all diserver at LEAST 1 point imo.

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

1 - Morgan - Really lovely composition, and I like the render of gollum you chose. It looks like it pre-dates the movie.
    2 - Bomm - A bit of a celtic theme going on and I like it. The image is a little busy, but a creative choice.
    3 - Infinitus - I really like the text effects on Frodo's name!

1st-Morgan le Fay, great lighting, really finished the sig nicely
    2nd-KrazyKazza, the smokey effects and lighting really made it look good exspecially from what the render started from
    3rd-Infinitus,liked it coz it was very different design to the usual lotr sig style of sigs
    R.I.P Cheapskates and poorly Peasants alike, may our sh!tty heros lead our armies with great courage and valour in place of gear and attack points

siggeh by the awesome krazykazza ty!!

1st place / 3 points: Morgan le Fay - I like that the focal is very clearly emphasized. The lighting can use some fixing up, but overall I like the look of it.
    2nd place / 2 points: KrazyKazza - There are some parts that look a bit off for me (the upper part of the smoke at the right and the top part of the render), but I like the atmo in this piece, kinda reminiscent of the dark side of LotR.
    3rd place / 1 point: DWorth - Nice color scheme; matches the subject perfectly. I'm not too keen on the noise at the upper right part though.

::: Voting Results :::
    Click here to see the voting chart.

Congratulations to Morgana!
    Second place goes to Infinitus.
    Third place goes to KrazyKazza.

NOTE:
    • Morgana didn't bother to vote for SOTM #6's theme so her bonus voting power is forfeit.

Thank you all for participating! We hope to see you again in the next SOTM voting thread. In the meantime, SOTM #6 is now LIVE!

Paradox won out the voting! Click here to see how the votes panned out.

Click here to check out SOTM #6!

~Eric

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein