Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MASS account feeding!

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperXD View Post
    Well i am hoping to have my self 1 day very soon a very big account with a very nice upkeep. But i was wondering how the hell people feed there 1-2 bil food upkeep do they have to be in like holiday 24/7 or port around hunting people for food any ideas as i have none lol... posy what you think

would love to see the big guys tell us as well

happy hunting
    Pretty simple lot's of alts, valley farming can also be effective if you have a decent hero to rebuild the troops lost.
    RETIRED

yeah just found a feeder 2-3 miles away from me been farming my npcs and he has 3.2 bil food so im taking that
    !!your existence is to feed my army!!
    !S168- TrooperXD
    !W26- TrooperXD!

Funny how a mod would rather farm a alt instead of reporting it for breaking the rules. No wonder the game is so messed up.
    SS49 Retired
    S149 Retired
    S164 Back in the game after a nice long break.

Quote Originally Posted by davedarave01uk View Post
    Funny how a mod would rather farm a alt instead of reporting it for breaking the rules. No wonder the game is so messed up.
    I'd say the mod knows, as well as I do (and you) that Evony could stop people having alts tomorrow if they wanted. They could also stop botting quite easily if they wished.

They choose not to.

Evony is first and foremost a business.

Quote Originally Posted by ssfgrgawer View Post
    I myself am a alt hunter, my reds are allways VERY generous in there feeders.

trick is running as many porters through them before the main account comes to play big bad wolf.

you can also farm valleys for food or lumber to sell for food, with good results if you are infact patient.

The most common tactic is an army of botted alts running 24/7 but that is against terms of service, and as such no one on these forums does that. because we are all good samaritans.

Best bet if you wanna swing with the big boys, have a large wallet to holiday a lot like i do.

Lets get real, we all know you are using a bot given that u mentioned botting. I find it hard to believe that u support such an upkeep without alts and bots.

your correct in saying its against terms of service ...and if it is? then why doesnt evony stop it?

maybe cuz plp will quit all the big spenders will leave.

saying that they mite aswell allow the use of AI software.
    Stealth
    X-166

Quote Originally Posted by Saboteurr View Post
    Lets get real, we all know you are using a bot given that u mentioned botting. I find it hard to believe that u support such an upkeep without alts and bots.

your correct in saying its against terms of service ...and if it is? then why doesnt evony stop it?

they only ban the ones that gets reported... and guess who does the reporting? the ones who are breaking the TOS as well.

They report the ones who they cant beat so they will get banned and take them right there and then.

I suggest this, and i dont think my suggestion will go a long way, at least not here in the forums... Whoever does the reporting, evony should look at them first.

If they make someone a Moderator in this forum... make sure they dont have multi account running in their computer...

It just makes the game unfair and it gives the Mods in this forums an advantage over other players because they can freely do whatever they do and when the mods reports someone... Evony will definitely give them more attention compared to the regular John Doe.

Maybe Im wrong, but hey, I think I am entitled to my own opinion or else Hitlers will be running all over the Earth.

Lets get real, The vast majority of ssf's food supply comes from reds, holidaying because of his busy lifestyle, and taking advantage when the food buffs get presented by Evony, he usually runs a pretty low burn by SS38 standards (100-200mill), which is easily fed by playing by the TOS, the bigger build ups by ssf's standards are when he has managed to transport bomb a huge haul, or when Evony 50%/Free food buffs are in operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutes View Post
    Lets get real, The vast majority of ssf's food supply comes from reds, holidaying because of his busy lifestyle, and taking advantage when the food buffs get presented by Evony, he usually runs a pretty low burn by SS38 standards (100-200mill), which is easily fed by playing by the TOS, the bigger build ups by ssf's standards are when he has managed to transport bomb a huge haul, or when Evony 50%/Free food buffs are in operation.
    If thats the case of being real, then I must agree to the fact that the cities with billions upon billions of resources and millions of troops are doing the same exact thing like what the guy you are defending is doing. So there are no glitches, bots, multi accounting of any sort...

Its all imaginary made up by some mad man wanting to play evony.

So all these complaints about all the TOS being broken does not exist... Shame on those people for making us think otherwise.
    Last edited by Kantot; 09-12-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanato View Post
    I'd say the mod knows, as well as I do (and you) that Evony could stop people having alts tomorrow if they wanted. They could also stop botting quite easily if they wished.

They choose not to.

Evony is first and foremost a business.
    Very true.

Funny thing is these spenders build loads of accounts on new servers, get them high enough and big enough and then sell em on lol.
    SS49 Retired
    S149 Retired
    S164 Back in the game after a nice long break.

I holiday between 3-5 days a week. port once a week at least. Untill the last 6 months i was porting once every 2-3 weeks, and i could olny support a -50 to -100 mill war city, But since i port more often, (and spend quite a lot of money on ports) I find more massive res hauls. You can see examples of the ones ive found going through my post history, its been well documented.

its not uncommon for me to take 10-30 bill food a week from a few reds or even just 1 city.

of course im going to mention botting, Ive been fighting them since ss38 first came out about a year and a half ago. Ive learned what works and what doesnt against them.

That may be the case, I dont care what other people do in game, But while posting in my section of the forums, NO ONE breaks terms of service. everyone is a saint, K?

Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    t
    If they make someone a Moderator in this forum... make sure they dont have multi account running in their computer...

It just makes the game unfair and it gives the Mods in this forums an advantage over other players because they can freely do whatever they do and when the mods reports someone... Evony will definitely give them more attention compared to the regular John Doe.

Maybe Im wrong, but hey, I think I am entitled to my own opinion or else Hitlers will be running all over the Earth.
    Lol for one, Evony are more then welcome to "make sure i dont have multi account running in my computer" Im certain they wouldn't find anything.

As for reporting, You think evony give 2 damns what i say? they ignore me when it comes to customer service just like the rest of you. ive probably reported 10 people since i started playing in 2009, olny those who openly said they were breaking rules. no proof, no report imo. nothing has ever come from any of those times.

sure your entitled to your opinion, but if its against ToS keep it to yourself or in game. Not in my section.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantot View Post
    If thats the case of being real, then I must agree to the fact that the cities with billions upon billions of resources and millions of troops are doing the same exact thing like what the guy you are defending is doing. So there are no glitches, bots, multi accounting of any sort...

You mistake me. I know EXACTLY what it is like in game. BUT we are not allowed to accuse people of breaking terms of service on the forums ,THEREFORE In my section I dont care what your upkeep is, you obtained it legitly. Even though in game you probally did not.

and finally:
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutes View Post
    Goldy is right, even though he overestimates my city size, Its normally about 100-150 mill burn. add to that a vesta and its very feedable. Since they gave us 2 days of 0 upkeep the other week, i managed to double that to make the largest war city ive ever owned. Im using food i was stockpiling while waiting on a 0 upkeep to feed it atm (all taken from red players i might add) and before the month is out i will most likly have killed the lot back down to a feedable level.

You need a list of who ive hit over last month and the res i gained from them?

Mighty - took 20 bill gold, 10 bill food before truce (bout a bill mixed lumber/stone/iron)
    Mechadon - took 26 bill gold, 7 bill food before he got online(bout a bill mixed lumber/stone/iron)

These guys are big boys, who dont bot, So i was able to take resources off them while they slept. thats not even starting on the alts ive plundered. I dont even bother taking a 10 for anything less then 7 bill food within 10 miles of where ever i land. its not uncommon for me to pull 10 bill food a porting session, Thats a few days food for a -150 mill war city (since i run vesta constantly its more like -75 mill)

.SS
    Last edited by ssfgrgawer; 09-12-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Current Sig Pic Courtesy Of ChukNoris Awesome job Chuk!
    Bomben - Greatest Phract Smack - My History
    ~ And we what? – Run the crew, Whose what? – Blood is blue, Through life’s – ing zoo, And we might – Come for you,~
    Rule 9 - There are no real rules about moderation either, Enjoy your ban.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/petjgv