Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Beautiful Mind

Default A Beautiful Mind

New superserver. New enemies. An opportunity to choose an account from amongst the 3 merged servers. I'm reluctant to post this secret weapon of mine but considering anyone could claim to being the first to do or have seen something similar to this, I'd just take my chance of having done something unique or without having copied it from someone else's.

Before the battle reports, I'd like to spice it with a bit of a story. Maxximus, the top player with the top heroes (pol and attack) of the top alliance on SS67 landed near one of my cities. I was still medal farming when my birdie started blinking. Eight phract waves were heading towards my city with barely 150k archers. I reinforced the city with 300k archers and had 5k-range setters making those phracts harmless. I didn't bother putting any of such battles on evonyurl as I'm not the type to get overly proud of what I deem as an ordinary battle type even if I lost almost nothing (except for the scout hits at my archers). After a few minutes, 8 mech waves were heading at my city. I told Maxximus, that if he wouldn't do meaningful damage, he should stop as I needed a break. He replied that maybe if he did enough damage, he might stop. I also told him, I wouldn't remove the archers and in fact I would add more to his pleasure. I don't have much mechs, I don't have instant AT hero. Not even instant trap. But he replied he would make me the top honor player on the server. Well.. i only replied with a

After the mechs landed and a scouting mission a few seconds after, he didn't bother me again. He never knew what happened. Risking my own invicibility, here are some (due to the repetitive nature) of the battle reports.

http://www.evonyurl.com/y1k85e
    http://www.evonyurl.com/wlbfyr
    http://www.evonyurl.com/h2hcsw

Nice defense i not being battle mechanics expert am confused bye them but i think has to do with your 1k hero and his 70 heroes so what the guy thinking sending those heroes??

Fun way to annoy your enemys
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=184752

Nice defense.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Nice defense.
    Omg this almost never happens Cush telling someone they did good
    Evony is like driving the speed limit is 55 but everyone goes 60

+ Thanks for sharing Jeffrox

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Attacker: Stupid. Using inn heroes on mechs. Overlayering.

Defender: Smart. Has 1k attack hero.

Sometimes being the "top player with top heroes" doesn't necessarily equate to being the top attacker.

'nuff said.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    Attacker: Stupid. Using inn heroes on mechs. Overlayering.

Defender: Smart. Has 1k attack hero.

Sometimes being the "top player with top heroes" doesn't necessarily equate to being the top attacker.

'nuff said.
    Heroes didn't really do much here.

Quote Originally Posted by iHorizon View Post
    Omg this almost never happens Cush telling someone they did good
    I tell people they do well when they do well. It's not my fault people are stupid.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Heroes didn't really do much here.

I tell people they do well when they do well. It's not my fault people are stupid.
    There my favorite Semi troller person that's on the border line of trolling all the time.
    Evony is like driving the speed limit is 55 but everyone goes 60

Nice defense. Wtf lvl 11 hero?!? And why 666? Shouldnt it be like 500 or 1000 :O?
    Sig made by ChukNoris!
    "Teamwork is the Key to Victory".
    Na45: 3200 (Retired) Na55: WarKings

don't hate on creative layering, its helps make the reports more interesting when all they are doing is splatting
    Guile, na43
    challenge accepted.