Thread: Usage of troops

Default Usage of troops

Spit ballin....don't really know if its possible (No clue how how game designing works, etc), but I think a cool idea would be; if you could use troops that your alliance reins you to attack with. I.E. If a smaller member is doorstepped, you could send him whatever is needed to rein, but he/she may also use those troops to attack. Could potentially level the playing field for the non coiners, in the aspect of sending them 1m mech and them being able to use it. Kind of a cool thought. I dunno...like I said, just spit ballin. Whatcha all think about that?
    No servers...atm

Default Battlefield attacks

Ok, I cant post a new thread so this thread is close enough to my idea.

As it is attacks are sent at your castle and you wait for them to hit your walls. It would be fun if you could send a counter attack at the troops attacking you before they even reached your castle?
    This would create a new dynamic as the troops would battle in the field.

Pocalypse, I believe that originally, you could use RI'd troops to attack with, but it was taken out. I can't give details, it was what I was told when I first started playing. I always thought it would be a good idea, but with all the alts people have today, I think it could also be disastrous.... be quite a closing-down sale though

Stableboy, love the idea
    ScoutBombs would become erroneous, since you could just send a small archer wave to counter it
    etc etc
    Last edited by Khalee; 09-03-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say

Poca, i love the idea, but when your alliance mates send you reinf, they attend they dont get kill, but with this , theyre troops could all be dead and they woulnt be happy.

Allso, that means that a big hiter could produce troops for other players?! They would just have to count on the guy and they could own the server... So... The idea is not that good in my opinion for theses listed reasons
    Sig made by ChukNoris!
    "Teamwork is the Key to Victory".
    Na45: 3200 (Retired) Na55: WarKings

Quote Originally Posted by CaesarXVI View Post
    Poca, i love the idea, but when your alliance mates send you reinf, they attend they dont get kill, but with this , theyre troops could all be dead and they woulnt be happy.

Allso, that means that a big hiter could produce troops for other players?! They would just have to count on the guy and they could own the server... So... The idea is not that good in my opinion for theses listed reasons
    Fair enough.....was just a thought. It would definately have to be strategical....I mean if someone is mech'in the h3ll out of you, clearly you would want gates closed until everything was in place....to eliminate the factor of just killing all the reining troops. People would have to know what there doing. Also, if the reining people knew the guy they were reining were totally clueless to battle mechanics.....he might not even get reins. But I see the other points.
    No servers...atm

Happy to see that you understand my thoughts lol
    Sig made by ChukNoris!
    "Teamwork is the Key to Victory".
    Na45: 3200 (Retired) Na55: WarKings